8

"You and I need to talk Rosalie. It's nothing bad or anything but I wanna talk with you about something" I tell her as we walk into my house and head into my living room.

"I know we are practically still fresh in our realtionship, but I have been thinking about something and I wanna run it by you since your a great big part of my life and you will love it." I tell her as we sat down and face each other.

"What is it?" she asked

"I wanna be artifically insaminated"

she went quiet for a while. So I sat there and let her think about it.

"What if you get one of your friends to impregnante you?" she asked

"would you let a guy fuck me?" I asked

"To get pregnant so you don't have to deal with a needle, yes."

"alright.. but you know as well as I do my only guy friend is Paul Lahote"

she nodded her head.

"I will call him and we can go and meet up with him and talk it over with him and see what he thinks. But if he agrees you know what that means right?"

 "I know he wil lhave rights to see the baby, and that he might not like his child being around vampires."

I nodded my head

"But hopfully he will do this for us."

I smiled and kissed her before I lifted her into my lap and held her.

~~~

I called up paul and requet him to come oveer to my place so we could talk. When he agreed I set up a time and day for him to before thanking him and hanging up.

Paul and I have a history, I use to come here and vist on vaction with my family before they abandon me and I met him and we was sexual with each other. But I let it be know that we couldn't be that way if I ever come back casue I was falling in love with women and he ungrstood and suggsted we be best friends.

~~~~

I sat in my house with Paul in front of me thinking about what I had just asked of him. I told him who I am with and he knows all of it. I made sure to tell him if he doesn't want to do this then it would not effect our friendship in anyway.

"ALright i'll do it, but I will have rules" he said

I looked at him and nodded

" they are to know of my heritage, they are to spend time with me and my pack, hey will knnow that I am their daddy and that I am in love with their mother. the cullens will not try to control them, you are their boss as well as me. Rosa can do things with that baby but the main ones that tell the baby what to do is the two of us since we are the once that will create them" he said

I nodded my head in understandment.

"I will let this be known I will fuck you ever ever many times you want and impregnant you with how ever many babies you ant even if I imprint I will tell her that I am gonna impregnant you till you no longer want to be impregnant."

I smiled and thanked him

"When do we start?"

"I will talk it over with Rosa then I will let you know" I tell him

He nodded and walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Can't wait to be back in you, it's been so long" he whispered in my ear then kissed my cheek and left.