Outerkiller Oneshot uwu

Outer found himself walking across the path to the ruins for his job. He zoned
out as he gazed up at the stars again. Even though he had spent his whole life here in outer space he would never get used to the swirling pinks, blues and deep purples running across the world surrounding him as if someone had spilt paint onto the sky and added little flecks of light for effect. Outer usually spent most of his time studying the constellation's, so he knew every one of them like the back of his hand. He was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't notice another skeleton sneak up behind him.

Outer jumped and almost screamed as he felt a bony hand touch his
shoulder. He whipped around but his body physically sighed as he realized who it was behind him. "Killer not funny!" He growled in annoyance as Killer broke into a fit of hysterical laughter.

"Oh my god I'm sorry!" Killer said between laughs. By this time outer had
recovered from the entail shock caused from the scare, He giggled along with Killer a bit before starting up a conversation.

"So, what brings you to my humble universe?"

Killer paused before answering, a twinge of unease flashed onto his
features, (only for a second but long enough for outer to notice), his airy fun-filled expression melted almost instantly to a worried one.

"Work?" Outer asked

"yeah.." Killer replied

Outer raised his hand onto Killer's cheek and rubbed his thumb along the
black tear stains. "I don't know why you work for him;"outer started "if you make one mistake he practically disables you!"

Killer (if he had eye lights) would have rolled his eyes at the moment.
He pushed Outer's hand off his face and held it between his own. "Outer, we have had this conversation over so many times already, I work for Nightmare cause I have to. He's one of the most powerful beings in the known multiverse! You can't just.. walk away from him. He'll kill me, one way or another at least..." he said the last parts with an annoyed tone. "anyways!" he added shortly after "we aren't here to talk about work!" He smiled , well as close as you can get to a smile for a cereal killer.

Outer found it adorable.

Killer turned around and opened a portal with
a slash of his trusty, dusty knife, (that for some reason he brings everywhere) and turned back to face Outer and held out his hand. "Come on starry" Outer grimaced in embarrassment at the nickname, but grabbed his hand anyways.

Before outer could process to ask where they were going, he found himself
standing on a green hill side with a tree just above them with bright red fruits hanging from the outside branches. The fields of grass below them shifted and blew around in the moderate winds. The sky which was usually dark and full of color and stars was gray and cloudy with a refreshing smell floating all around them.

Outer gasped in excitement and amazement as he looked around taking
everything in. "Killer...you didn't!" Outer gaped

"Totally did" Killer added, a smug look rested on his face proudly.
Outer smiled his mouth still half open as he was still processing where they were.

Earth!

Outer took a step towards the tree. "What are those?!" He asked, turning to
look at Killer.

"Those, My friend, are apples." Killer stepped to where Outer was standing
and looked up at the bright red 'apples' that hung from the branches. "Find one down low. They're edible."

At this Outer began to pace around, looking for apples he could actually
reach. There. An apple; about 6 feet above the ground. If he jumped high enough, he could totally reach it. He ran over to the spot and jumped. He saw Killer peek around the trunk of the tree as he fell; MUCH faster than usual, onto the ground. "Ow..."

"Oh yeah. I probably should mention that gravity is much stronger here on
earth than where you live" Killer chuckled

"HMM REALLY?." Outer said jokingly "DIDN'T NOTICE." Outer got back up
onto his feet and stared hard at the apple trying to conjure up a plan to get the fruit "OH YEAH! I have the power of MAGIC on my side!!" He exclaimed. Outer snapped his fingers and all of a sudden the apple floated over to his hand which was opened, ready to receive the bright snack. As soon as he caught the apple, he bit into it. "Huh... not how I thought it would taste...." he said.

Killer smirked at him, "well what did you expect?Rainbows?"

"Well Killer you have to understand I've never even known these things
existed until now." Outer stated matter-of-factly "I was expecting it to be spongy and dry. But this is much better than that." Just as Outer finished his statement , a small drop of water dropped onto his skull.

Killer looked up at the sky confused just before a few more droplets fell onto
his face too. "Huh... looks like rain. We should probably get you ho-" he cut off as he felt hands on his arms. He looked over to see Outer with stars in his eyes. (Literally) He blushed profusely and looked away butterfly's flickering in his nonexistent stomach . "Well.. I guess we can stay a bit longer." He said giving  in .

"Yess!!" Outer cheered Pumping his fist into the air . "Let's go take a walk in
that tree place!

"It's called the woods; " Killer replied "and in this weather we should actually
get inside, " as if by magic the rain worsened now pouring on the two skeletons.

"Awh, okay.." Outer  mumbled angrily.

Killer snapped his fingers and where there had just been air appeared an
umbrella ( blue with a black handle) he gripped it and pressed outer to his side. "Stay under here unless you want to get soaked." The two skeletons were already quite wet, but Killer didn't want Outer to get a cold, he would feel bad.

After walking down the hill together they came to a sweet little town and
entered one of the cozy café's. Killer sat down at one of the seats with Outer and snapped the umbrella away. He got up to go order but outer stopped him, "Where are you going?" He asked. his eyes were half lidded and he looked as if he were going to fall asleep  "I'm just getting some drinks, stay here kay'?" Outer nodded, still looking worn out.

After about 15 minutes there drinks came, Killer ordered a plain coffee with
some room for cream and For outer he ordered him a pumpkin spice latte , he
would love that. Outer sleepily thanked the waitress and sipped his beverage warily, despite his sleepy demeanor his eyes lit up a bit and he glowed at the drink. Killer laughed a bit as Outer continued to down the orange liquid . Killer took a minute to examine his coffee and how the cream swirled around in the dark brown, almost black substance. When he looked back up he noticed that Outer had passed out a small bit of drool leaked from his slightly opened mouth. Killer blushed , how could someone be that cute!? His face formed into a small , warm, genuine smile and he picked outer up and teleported back to outers au , into his house of course. Lying outer on the bed tucking him in and slightly pecking his forehead with his

One killer got back to his room in the castle he flopped on his bed and
groaned. Covering the bright red blush dusted on his face with his hands.

"To the world you may just be one person, but to me you're the whole world."