Note:

Hey! So I'm back again with another shitty story for you guys to read!

So I recently found a game, Identity V and it was so fun to play, it's a horror game btw, you guys can play it on your PCs, Androids and IOS.
The survivors from the game is gonna be my characters in the story, and this is mainly focused on Mike (Acrobat) and Norton (Prospector). I just got so inspired by their by the character's background that I suddenly made a plot of my own. So I decided to make this story HAHA

(This is pretty short, like 2 to 3 chapters, but it may be longer, depends on my mood soooo, please look forward to it and just enjoy.)

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the characters and they are respectfully owned by Netease Games, PLAY IDENTITY V, it's a very cool game!)

There are some swearing and bad words, and sensitive topics here so if you are uncomfortable about those, you have been warned.

Please take note as well that this an AU fanfic, so I'm definitely changing some traits and characteristics from the characters. As well as their backstories, this is an AU duhhh. And the plot is purely made by my dumb imagination, so any resemblance to the living or the dead, as well as places are highly coincidental.

I'm not pretty good in writing stories, english is not my first language so expect some typos and grammar errors, so if there's a problem, feel free to criticize the book, this is gonna be like my trial and error thingy story.

I will TRY to update weekly because that is my goal, but I can't promise you guys that I can update weekly, because I'm lazy af, but I'll try my best!

-kingfartsAlot