Chapter 3:

Norton's POV

"Our President really outdid himself this time." Naib said as we were walking. We are currently going to our neighborhood, so me and Mike decided to let them borrow some of our swimming attires since we have the closest houses from school.

"Lucky always come up with great plans and fun events." Eli said.

"That's why he is our president, he is very reliable in many things." Aesop said and we all agreed, he is our only responsible president, even Emily, the mother-like figure of our class, can't handle the chaos our class holds. Because we are noisy as hell, we are like the worst section in our batch, but nonetheless, we have the best experience and best memories together.

"Hey wait, what should we give as food to share?" Mike asked.

"Let's just buy some beverages." Naib suggested.

"Demi and Lucky are already in charge of those." I said.

"Hey what about pizza? Each and one of us can buy two boxes, so ten boxes in total, would that be enough?" Aesop suggested, and they seem to agree with the idea.

"Let's order once we get to my house, it's only a few more steps away." Mike said.

"I just realized something, I never got to visit Mike's home even once." Eli said.

"Me too." Naib added.

"Same here." Aesop said as well.

"Well that's because you guys never asked me to visit my place, we always go to Norton's house, even though our home is literally a few houses away from his." Mike said.

"Well that's our bad." Eli answered.

"Hey Norton, have you ever visited Mike's house?" Naib suddenly asked me.

"W-well, I sometimes go to their house-" I suddenly heard Mike scoff which cut me off from what I'm saying.

"'Sometimes' my ass Norton, he visits my house all the time, Mom and Dad literally treat him as their own child, they like you even more than me." Mike crossed his arms and pouted, feeling jealous, cute.

"It's not my fault I'm attractive." I flexed.

"Who cares about a handsome face if the attitude's trash." Mike fought back and other three cooed.

"Dude you've been burned by your crush." Naib whispered to my ear.

"Shut up." I annoyingly pushed his face away from mine.

"I was just joking, poor Norton might cry, boohoo." Mike started pissing me off.

"He's just jealous because his parents like me." I chuckled. I saw him roll his eyes.

"Anyway, were here!" Mike cheered as we stood in front of their house.

"I'm pretty sure you guys will like Mike's family." I put on an ensuring smile towards the three.

"Oh really? But why thou-" A man suddenly jumped off the window at the second floor of the house, startling the three, he did a somersault before landing on the ground with ease.

"Looks like our little hullabaloo acrobat is here!" The man said as he ruffled Mike's hair.

"Dad it's not necessary to make an entrance like that, you startled my friends, and don't call me that, it makes me cringe." He grins as he playfully shove his hand.