I have a crush on a gamer skater... what now?

CAST:

Jordan Maron.............. as himself

Erika.................. Erin Dranttel

Kate................... Lindsay Lohan (with red hair. At age 16. Look it up. LOL.)

Grace................ Grace idk what last name to make up

Aidan ............... Ayman B...somethingsomethingsomething (idk how to spell his last name)

CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS:

Erika: tan, skinny, long legs, thick, very wavy medium blond hair with natural red highlights and side bangs; loves sports, skateboarding, and Minecraft. Never wears much makeup. She's 98% human, 2% bird. Has wings retrofitted onto her back, about 11 ft. wingspan. 17 years old.

Kate: Red hair, brown eyes, tan, skinny, tall. 17 years old.

Grace: pale, thin straight brown hair, long face, never played any sport. Always wears makeup. Careful. She's a real back stabber. 16 years old.

Aidan: Short, black curly hair, deep tan skin, pale blue eyes (I don't know how the eyes and the skin work that way). Has a huge crush on Erika. 16 years old.

Jordan: short black hair, spiked at the front, beautiful fair skin, deep chocolate eyes. He loves to skateboard and play Minecraft, has a soothing voice and sense of humor. Really good kid. 18 years old.

AND SO IT BEGINS.....

I took a deep breath through the nose, smelling the heat of the air. I rolled my shoulders, careful not to unfurl my wings. Yup. Wings. Just don't freak out, OK? I peered down into the bowl again, feeling yet another rush of adrenaline. 3...2...1 I mentally counted down. I pushed off, feeling the wind in my face and hair, hearing the skateboard wheels against the ground. I had this sudden urge to whip out my wings and just take off right then and there, but I couldn't.

I'm in public, peeps.

As I neared the ramp, I positioned my feet on my board for an Ollie to get up on the rail, and heelflip off of it, and ride back down the ramp. I ollied up onto the rail, ground sideways on it, and heelflipped off.

YES.

As I shot back down the ramp into the bowl again, out of nowhere comes a guy on a skateboard, on a direct collision path with me. With lightning fast reflexes, I flipped over his crouched body and landed on my feet. Suddenly, he tail slid to a stop and turned around. I looked up, and he was staring at me in awe.

'Oh, crap,' I thought.

After a few moments of awkward silence, he spoke. "That... was... AWESOME!" I felt like I knew that smooth, soothing voice... I've seen him somewhere...

"CaptainSparklez," I blurt out randomly.

Jordan Maron.

This. Can. Not. Be. Happening.

Jordan smirked, that one left corner of his mouth twitching up in an adorable way. "Yup," he said. "That's me." I was sweating just by looking at him. And it was not from the heat of the sun.

I'm lucky I didn't faint right there in front of him.

"So," Jordan began. "I assume that you play Minecraft." He pointed to the Creeper sticker on my skateboard. I couldn't hold it in any longer, so I gushed like Niagara Falls. "Yes. I LOVE Minecraft. I've watched every single video you've posted on your channel. I love your series. I love everything. I love... you."

*mental facepalm*

Jordan broke into a huge smile and chuckled. "That's awesome," he said and smiled even wider. We made our way over to the stairs, walking side by side. "How often do you come here?" I asked casually. He looked at me and sighed. "It's been a few months or so since I've actually skated. Working on a little something that should be on my channel by tomorrow," he said and winked at me.

I felt a wave of dizziness.

"How about you?" Jordan asked. I looked down at my feet. "Pretty much every day, as long as I don't have too much homework." We climbed the stairs and continued chatting. "Wow, you're a serious skater," he said and laughed. I smiled too, feeling pretty awkward. "Yeah, I've been-"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a teenage boy shooting down the stairs right at us. Life-saving act numbero dos today. "Get down!" I yelled to Jordan and shoved him against the stairs with my back protecting him. I helped him up, and again he was shocked. "Wow," he laughed nervously. "You're a pretty cool girl." My heart almost stopped. "T-thanks," I said, not knowing what else to say. I hadn't realized how far we had walked until I saw my house.

"I've gotta go," I said, feeling a bit awkward again. "Okay," Jordan grinned and waved. I turned and was about to open the door when I heard him yell from behind me. "Hey, you gonna be at the skate park tomorrow?" he asked. "Yeah, most likely," I answered. "Okay. Cool. I'll see you later!" I stood there for a while and watched him walk down the street, then opened the door.

Hopefully my parents didn't see any of that.