Chapter 14: Sudden Episode

Kim's POV :
It was 2:30 early in the morning when I suddenly woke up. I could feely body's heat and my breathing getting heavier. I completely had no idea what was happening to me. I felt really weird. I ran to the mirror and there stood my reflection looking evil. My eyes turned from light brown to black. I was shaking vigorously. I started banging things and throwing things on the ground and all over the place.

Cody's POV
So me and Kim were roommates, siblings and best friends. I was nicely snuggling under my quilt blanket when I heard a sudden noise coming from Kim's room! I heard and crash followed by a bang! I had absolutely no idea what was happening! This never happened before. I quickly got out of bed and ran as fast as my feet could take me to Kim's room. I heard another crash but this time, followed by a scream. I bashed open the door and there I saw. The innocent little, kind, cute and sweet Kim, now a devil-ish looking, dark and angry Kim. When she saw me, she stopped everything she was doing and stared straight into my eyes with those killer eyes. She had her focus on nothing but me, looking really angry. She looked like she wanted to kill me right away!

"Kim! Are you ok? What is happening?"

"You. You! My one and only brother. Left when I needed you the most. You never stuck up for me in school when I got bullied. Instead, you acted like I wasn't your sister. You never lent me a bit of your lunch money when mum forgot to give mine. Instead, you went to the "cool kids" and ignored me. But then always after school, you would play with me all day, do homework together, thinking that "together time" would make up for what you did in school. But I treasured every single moment of those times as I knew it wouldn't last very long. Then one day, out of a blue, you left without telling and instead left a small note on my table which said " I'm sorry but I love you.
-Cody "
Why did you leave?! Why?! When I needed you the most, you weren't there! What kind of brother are you?!

"... Kim I'm sorry. I left because I had some personal rea--"

" don't need to explain! Stop with the little white lies and excuses"

"Kim... I'm sorry..."

"Don't need to be sorry because it will all end now!!!"

She ran to the kitchen and took a knife.

"Kim! Think about what you are doing!"
Apprently, someone heard the screaming and called a nurse and a doctor. Just when she took a step closer to me with the knife, a doctor burst thru the doors. But Kim only had her attention on me and cared nothing more on anything else. The doctor took out a syringe and injected her, causing her to fall and lie flat on the floor.

~~~ 2 hours later ~~~

"Cody, it's called an episode. We don't know how she got it tho. By any chance, did Kim tell you anything about hen she was tortured by someone or something like that?"

Once I heard the dreaded word "tortured" It immediately went to my mind. Kim told me once that she was once taken by the black dragons, her dojo's "enemy" and tortured her. I couldn't remember the rest of what she said but I think she said she couldn't remember me at all. However before the kidnap, she could still remember me and some memories here and there. But after the kidnap, her mind went totally blank of me. I guess the black dragons knew about me. I told everything to doc and he agreed that now, everything makes sense of her getting a episode.

A/N:
Hey guys!! Yayy I'm finally updating! Woohoo! Didn't see that coming did you? 😉😜 well hope you enjoy this chapter. (: