ch.2👀

Jayden- wassup bitch
Jaylene- wassup hoe

Jayden- So tell me what the move for today on the block

Jaylene- So Trevor and Roshuan they are going to to have the last and ultimate fight tonight but remember bring your gun with you incase shit goes down.

Jayden- yeh yeh fosho um we needa talk bitch come on bitch

Jaylene-yes ?

Jayden-sunday is me and roshuans last day here um we have to go to new jersey and spread buisness down there

Jaylene- dam bitch but guess how many fucks i give lmao because im going with you your dad and my mom agreed to that lmao

Jayden- bitch you fucking lyin

Jaylene- Deadass rn

Roshaun- Good i cant have Trevor take u from me

I see jaylene blush "SIMP" i said out loud they laugh

Skip to the fight

You guys ready ? I said as i look at trevor then at roshuan .
They start trevor swings but misses roshuan goes full on mad on him he didnt miss once he busted trevors lip.all i remeber was one of his boys try to shoot at roshaun but i shot him before he could everyone was running away i grabed roshuan and we ran as fast as we could back to MY block.

End of pov

"You beat up Trevor pretty bad dont you think he Is gonna try to kill us " i said laughing " yeah but luckily we move to new jersey on sunday " roshuan said almost outta breath
"FUCK" yelled out jaylene "what?" I said looking her way .. When i saw her i laughed why you may ask because she had gotten shot on her leg "hurry the fuck up and help me giggles" jaylene said with a smile "come here" 5 minutes later she was all good.They called me giggles around here because i laugh or giggle everytime someone gets shot others call me No tears because they have never seen me cry. And then you have jaylene wich is smiley she smiles at anything and everything. Roshuan he is known as Dizzy because everytime he fights he leaves people dizzy.

Sunday

"Bye dad" jayden said as she hugged her dad tightly."Its ok princess i'll see you again soon ok." Trey said as he let pulled away from the hug "Tell your mom i said to call me with her beautiful ass" he screamed as jayden, roshaun and Jaylene walked threw the gate.

Tbc