park seo joon

your p.o.v

He kisses my lips roughly as if there was no tomorrow. Slowly I felt his tongue slip in my mouth. Feeling his domination and control, I become weak. I let out a small moan and whispered "Fuck." Seo Joon said "You naughty girl, you just cursed."

While nibbling on my ear. It's his first time hearing me swear. The alarm went off and Seo joon was sleeping peacefully right next to me with his arm around my waist. I muttered 'Awwww it was just a dream..' and pouted

I tried to get out of the tight embrace but he said "what are you doing, young lady?" Only for me to get pulled back tighter. I felt a head nuzzle on my neck and I immediately thought 'oh no, not this again.' I asked "Really? This earlyyy??" He chuckled and said "Babe, you know me too well. Yes, I will have that sweet neck of yours whenever I want." Before I could protest, Seo Joon's tongue licking my neck.

He said "Don't think I didn't hear you last night. All that groaning.." My face became red and asked "You heard that?" He grinned "Yep babyyy." I wanted to go back and hide underneath the blanket after hearing that. He added "You also kicked my ass." I laughed and he pouted "Its not funny wait you did that on purpose??"

I giggled and said "YES I DID~!" Pushed Seo Joon off and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and didn't see any bite marks, he resisted. OKAY so, my man has a secret and he is a vampire.

He was afraid that I might freak out, originally kept it a secret at first but then told me as time went on. Honestly, I was shocked because I wasn't a believer in those things but then I have an open mind so I said "Thank you for telling me your secret and for trusting me."

I peek out a little and see that no one is out there. I walk out and about to leave the bedroom but then "Where do you think you're going?" I turned around and said, "Well I'm about to get dressed, we have a date today remember?" He said "OH RIGHT! I FORGOT!!" I facepalmed and said "Dumb Dumb." And got ready as Seo Joon was sulking over the name I called him.

I rolled my eyes and said "Suck it up, princess." He smirks and said "Suck your blood I will." Teasing me that he will come for my neck before I know it. I rolled my eyes and said "I'll knock your teeth out if you do hehe." He glares at me and made a face then pokes his tongue out. We both finished getting ready and started to head out.

I saw an old friend and heard him yell "Hey! Long time no see!" I giggled and said, "Oh my god yes it has, how have you been Jay?" Jay replies "Great but a little busy with uni and all thaat~." We were so into the convo and I heard a 'AHEM' and quickly apologized adding "Jay, this is Seo Joon. My fiancee."They shook hands but the jealous vampire wasn't happy.

The date was great except now I got to deal with a jealous vampire who won't takes his eyes off no matter what. I mean, we had food and went to the park also taking photos in a booth which was cool. We also did karaoke. I hope that calms Seo Joon down a little bit. We made it home and were getting ready for dinner. I noticed Seo Joon's eyes were red and I asked "Babe are you okay?"

He smirks and said, "Come here and sit on my lap." I did and I felt my hair being pushed aside. Seo Joon said, "You know I should punish you." With that, I felt fangs going in and Seo Joon drinking it and making me weak. Seo gasps in delight and said, "One delicious human you are indeed."

I passed out as soon as he stops.

-

I'm back everyoneeeee and am no longer on a hiatus

thao xo