~22~

You wake up the next day to your alarm and you turned it off. You were kinda in a good mood and you did your routine and put this outfit on.

 You were kinda in a good mood and you did your routine and put this outfit on

You took your sister car without asking and drove to school. You see Desiree and you walk up to her. "Hey Desiree, how are you?" You said. "Hi y/n, I'm good how about you?." She asked you replied with "really good." You walk inside and you see Cynthia come up to you both and she pushes Desiree. You say "get the fuck outta here Cynthia nobody has time for your bullshit." Desiree pushes her back and she said "try me bitch I dare you." You cover your mouth with your hand while it was in a fist. You didn't think Desiree was like that. Cynthia left and you said "ooh I like you and your attitude." She laughed and you guys walked to class. You saw Mattia and you said "Hi Mattia." He looks at you and fake smiles and says "oh hey y/n." You had a confused look on your face but you ignored it.

As you were doing your work Mattia looks over to you and says "Her teeth make her look like a horse." You look at him and say "who?" He points at Desiree while not looking. You smack his hand and say "Mattia what the fuck, you're a bully." He held his hands up in defense and said "it's true and I bully everybody but you." You rolled your eyes and looked at him. You smiled as you put the finger up and looked away. He laughs and you say "what's so funny dinosaur looking ass bitch?" He looks at you dead in the eyes and said "A dinosaur? Okay I see how you are y/n watch out for later." You roll your eyes and said "oh your gonna put your hands on me I'll wait till later don't worry." You turned around and talked to Desiree. She looked so happy and you didn't want anybody to ruin her day. You see Kairi walk in your class. You gave him that why you here face. He sat down to an empty desk next to you and said "just dropping off your notebook you left in the hallway" aggressively. You said "oh thanks little Kai." He said "don't call me that." He got up and said "hey Desi." You look at them both smiling at each other you roll your eyes and let them be.
(Skip to the end of the school day)

You got home and saw your sister with a suitcase. You ask her why. "Y/n as you said you told me we can't be together and we both have to be far from each other. Try to find some place to stay I love you." You say "I know but not to far where are you going?!" You exclaimed she looked at you and said "I'm going to Oregon" you said "what?! What am I supposed to do without you Niy" (short for Aniyah) she hugged you and said "find somebody to stay with i will FaceTime you when I get there. "Keep my car I will send money to pay it off it's only 2'000 I have to pay left." You hug her tight and your eyes water. She waved her hand and she walked to her Uber. You went to your room and you texted Lesly and Desiree to come over. They did and you explained. They helped you pack and Desiree asks you "don't go I just met you and your a good friend." You said "i will try not to." You couldn't live with Lesly because she lives in New York (she lives 30-45 minutes away) you couldn't live with Desiree because she explained why you couldn't so you texted Kairi.
Y:uh Can i stay over your house for a couple of days.
K: sure. Why?
Y: I will explain later.
K:alright.
You said "well I'm staying at Kairi's for a couple of days I guess." Desiree looked at you and you asked why. She shook her head "nothing" you hug Lesly and you tell her "tell the Boss I won't be going to work for a week it's an emergency." She said "okay" they help your stuff in the car and Lesly leaves. You then drop off Desiree and she didn't say anything and walked out looking mad. You were confused why then you headed your way to Kairi's house.

You knocked and his little sister answered you ask where's kairi and she pointed upstairs and let you come in. (You left your stuff in car) you went to his room and you see Kairi and the boys. You say hi and they do to. "Why is she here" Mattia says. You look at him and say "got a problem? Let's solve it." He said "jeez I was just asking don't have to get all sassy over it." You roll your eyes and you sat next to Kairi. He put his arm around your waist and you saw Mattia get mad. You ignored it until Mattia spoke up..

A/n: tysm for 1.30k+ views😗🥺❤️ um yea thank you and yeah :)