-.--

The sound of the doorbell ringing alert some, "I'll go get it." Jungkook apprised running to see who it was.

As he opened the door he saw a what, a package. Jungkook looked around to see no one. It was past midnight and they were expecting Namjoon to come home, soon.

Jungkook came back, now with a box in his hands. "What was it?" Seokjin asked. "Some package." Jungkook shrugged it off, placing the box at the floor beside the couch.

Seokjin, Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook binge watched a series they weren't able to finish since they were busy.

The door opened and the door light lit up. "Still awake?" Namjoon asked while taking off his shoes and wearing his slippers. The door light turn off and it was dim, only the TV emitting light.

Namjoon glanced around to see the packed living room, "Five of you?" he asked walking to his room seeing everyone immersed in the film.

He squint his way tripping at the package on the way. "Aigoo, Namjoon," Seokjin sighed looking at him before going back to the film.

"Ah, hyung, that's your package." Jungkook pointed to the package while Namjoon opened the lights.

Namjoon squints at the sudden brightness and looked around, "Who's gone?" he asked seeing that there were now only four members present.

"Huh?" Hoseok asked without glancing at Namjoon. "Weren't there five of you?" Namjoon asked again.

"Nah, Yoongi hyung and Taehyung slept hours ago."

Namjoon picked up the package and tilt his head wondering, "I swear there was five shadows," he mumbled, "I must be trippin." he shrugged it off walking to sit between Seokjin and Jimin, Jimin that is fast asleep while sitting, head leaning at the wall behind them.

"Hyung at least turn the lights off." Jungkook whined before stomping to flick the lights off. "Back it up I missed it." Jungkook said as the members whined.

Namjoon opened the package, the information about the sender or IP was nowhere, only a Kim Namjoon and a heart, written in red paint at the top of the box.

There was nothing inside but a thin book. Namjoon being interested, opened to read the front page. However it was blank. He flipped it one more time and there the content was.

The words were hand written in italicized, black ink.

He flipped the pages till the end; there were seven pages, but there was nothing, except the second and third page. So he decided to read that.

The scene was getting intense,
The words in the book getting weirder,

then

BLACK

EVERYTHING WENT BLACK.

-
what is written in it, namjoon?