CHAPTER 12

UNKNOWN PERSON

   ( In A relationship there are still chances that one of you need to sacrifice to maintain a good relationship between you and your partner, but in their case there are still possible that she will sacrifice for the sake of her friends!)

" And I myself be the one who will ruin everything just to make sure JeRiSa will never be exist.....anymore"

"As if!for almost 11 years of waiting this is the time that they will find out whats in their past and they.will.kill.you.instantly you ruthless traitor bastard"

" * evil laugh* are you sure! Then let's see!"

----

      JESICA POV

( Hanggang ngayon nagaalala parin ako sa nangyayari kasi bigla na lang may dumating na sulat unknown yung nakasulat na signature and ito ay Pinapaalahanan lang naman kaming magingat kasi daw soon magkikita na kami! Sino siya para ganunin ako! Aba! Pasabugin ko kaya yung utak niyang  napakaadvance! Grr!! Hindi pa nga tapos yung problema ko kay Isha ngayon itong tukmol na to!)

"Ahhmm...Excuse me?"

( Meron kumalbit saakin busitt!!)

"ANO??!!"

( sa sobrang inis ko!)

"Easy! I didn't know what you have said but i know your irritated but I have no intention to Make it bigger..My I just ask did you ever see this puppy?"

( lah! Nanosebleed ako doon ang lalim! Pero nevermind! Tiningnan ko siya sa mata at Nagcross hand ako! )

"Do I look like a Lost-and-Found personnel to ask me that thing?"

( Hindi ko macontrol ang ulo ko dahil sa mga nangyayari!3)

"The girl in that Place cant you see irritating I am her!!"

" Yeah! She is so Maingay and I cant make tingin tingin to that Boylet  nakakapoor  to see that boylet getting Jombag by that girl its so nakakaIrritate"

"Gerls wh-ere just weisting the time to that bruhae and We are just trowing are pretty...I so Intelligent to tell english speaking"

( pwede bang mkapatay ng Tao ngayon sumabay pa itong mga tatlong Itlog na to nkakanosebleed sa sobrang galing sa Pagsasalita ng english! What a day!! They are so nakakairita..gash)

" Ok I'm so sorry Im just aski-"

"Could you please shut up paulit ulit na lang yang sinasabi mo!"

( sa sobrabg inis ko napagbuntngan ko ang nkkawag nerdy boy or Crybaby nato kasi ngayon umiiyak na sya...Oh gash! Could you please help me here!)