19

"You are in so much fucking trouble" he growled in my ear before yanking me out the bath buy my hair. I whimpered in pain and frustration as he dragged me to the play room. I was thrown on the bed and my arms and legs were tied to a bed post each so i was completely spread out to him. I thought about begging for forgiveness but i knew better that to speak right now as i could tell how angry he was.

"Why are you being punished Anastasia?" he asks.

"Because i touched myself" i practically whisper.

"Thats right" i feel the whip come down on my stomach and it makes me arch my back but i stay quiet. 

"And this pussy" he now whips my pussy which makes me cry out "is mine"

"Count and thank me. If i don't hear you counting i will restart"

"Yes master"

Smack

The whip comes down on my pussy and i whimper and tug on the rope.

"1. Thank you master" i stutter.

Smack

"2! Thank you master" i cry out as i hold the ropes for dear life wishing i could close my legs. It goes on like this until we reach 19 and now tears are rolling down my face.

"Last one okay?" he tells me but i don't say anything i just brace myself.

SMACK!

I scream loudly but they quickly are turned to moans when i feel Dominic's tongue attack my pussy. He's being fast and wild and it feels amazing. He sucks my clit in his mouth and i arch my back, tugging on the topes.

"Oh fuuckkk" i moan out.

"You taste so good baby" he mumbles and it makes me so crazy. I was crazy to find that sort of pain erotic but it was so much fun.

"Can i cum?" i moaned out loudly.

"Of course" he tells me and i ride out my orgasm as he continues to flick his tongue over my clit which only makes it so much more amazing.

I come down from my high as Dominic unties me and i sit up and look at my pussy. Its covered in swollen red lines and it makes me feel so proud that i can't help but smile.

"Do you like my art?" Dominic chuckled and i nod at him as i really love it.

"You did so amazing baby"

"Thank you sir" i giggle.

"My sister is coming over tomorrow" he tells me and i nod. I'm actually quite excited about that because i thought she was hilarious and so cute at the club.

His face dropped a little as he went to continue, "uhm, i also have another submissive here tonight. She's in training and-"

I can't bear to hear it so i just nod and walk out to the garden. I was still naked but i didn't care. My chest was tight and i struggled to breathe. I begged that i didn't have a panic attack as i haven't had one in so long. I lied on the grass in the sun and breathed through my panic attack as silent tears poured from my eyes. I spent the rest of the day avoiding Dominic as i really didn't want to face him.

I had just finished eating and the doorbell went off which means Dominic's company was here, he stood up to answer and i snuck around the kitchen and took a bottle of whiskey from the cupboard before going to the guest room and locking the door.

My head was hurting as i tried my best to shut out the feelings as i sat there all night drinking Dominic's whiskey while i heard another girl moaning while being pleasured by him. I sat there for hours and drunk over half the bottle of whiskey before i had had enough of the racket. I was beyond drunk and the thought of her in the bed that i sleep in surrounded by my personal belongings while Dominic did god knows what to her.

I stood up and the alcohol rushed straight to my head, i was very drunk. I unlocked the guest bedroom and walked across the hallway to mine and Dominic's room was and bust open the door. What i saw tore straight through me, wiping out all my emotions i felt numb as i saw Dominic pounding i to her over and over again.

"Can you shut the fuck up" i spat and both of them looked shocked to see me standing there.

"Ana" Dominic began.

"Oh nooo, carry on. Enjoy it. Just do it quietly. You sound like a dying cat. Also, i'm going to see my parents for a while and no you don't have a fucking say in it" i was so angry i just slammed the door and walked out of the house and called Elizabeth.

"Hey Ana" as soon as i heard her voice i started to cry, i was broken.

"L-liz" i cried.

"Ana what happened?" she asked with concern laced in her voice.

"I-i just need to get out of here. Im drunk- i just-" i began sobbing.

"I'll come get you stay there"

The rest of the night was a blur. All i know is i didn't sleep when i got to Elizabeths apartment i broke down and cried until it physically hurt to cry anymore. I'm in love with him.