Part 11

Almost a year later, we are here again😄😄
Hey guys! Missed me😎 I am sure you did🙈😄😂😂
Anyway as I had promised here I am with my birthday gift for you all 😉😉

Yeh lo update my dear  Silent-writerr  Sanyasi_Diksha Aliya598
Inn logon ne mera jeena haram kiya hua tha na jaane kitne din se😂😂😂

Ab pehle hi disclaimer de dun, last time jis high point pe choda tha usse better update nahin hai😄
But kyunki tum logon ne kaafi minnate ki, toh likh diya hai.
Have lost the flow but hopefully this turns out well😎😊
It's also not a very long update but just something I could manage🙈🙈
Chalo badbad band karti hun and let's move on😊😊

Note: Dialogues in Bold

Thoughts in italics.

Narration in normal font

---------------------------------------------------------
Flashback continued

(Recap: Sanskar saw Swalak doing ahem ahem😂😂😂)

Sanskar collapsed beside the tree in the terrace garden. He was feeling emotionally and physically drained. His mind was in a haze and his vision was blurred as a fresh batch of tears clouded his eyes.
He still couldn't believe it. Was it real or just a bad dream? Was his wife in bed with his brother ! Oh how he wish this was a nightmare that he could change ! How had it come to this?
He bit his lips willing himself to not cry. He wanted to scream and lash out at someone. But it seemed as though he had lost his voice.
 He tried looking ahead when he felt her presence.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ragini was walking aimlessly through the hotel. The sight that had greeted her at Swara's room was something that she had not been prepared to witness. It was her worst nightmare come true. Something that she feared always but never denied the possibility of. Her husband and her sister lying together entangled in bed.
Had she been the old Ragini, she would have been distraught with grief. But here she was, feeling devoid of any emotion towards what she had seen. She waited for the feeling of pain, anger, betrayal to hit her, but it felt like  she had become immune to the pain and suffering Laksh had brought in her life.
Her mind went back to the time she had seen them entangled in the sheets.

Flashback
Ragini had returned to her room to check on Sanskar. The encounter with Swara had left her feeling furious and there was just one thing that could help her calm her mind. Sanskar.
His presence itself was enough to relieve any tension/stress she was experiencing. She was sure his jokes or even his voice would put her mind at ease. And with the kind of day she had had, she desperately needed to see him.

She inserted her key card into the slot walking slowly inside the room so as to not disturb Sanskar's sleep. But as soon as she was close to her bed, she realized that he was not there.
After rummaging around the room and ringing his cell few times, she stood there puzzled. She had tried his number for about 10 times now but each time it went unanswered. It was quite unlike him to just vanish without any messages or calls. She was starting to get worried now. He had been seriously injured and was missing for a few hours now. She had gone back to her room to check on him but he had already left.
Where was he?

She decided to call Swara to check if Sanskar had returned to the room. She really didn't want to speak to her after what transpired at the bar earlier but she was willing to let that go, given the fact that Sanskar's health was her utmost priority now.
After much hesitation, she dialled her sister's cell, willing herself to keep the conversation as short as possible. But even Swara did not pick up her phone. What was it with the couple not picking up calls?