About the characters

Jodi Fisher

( I'm not that great of an artist, but that is as good as I can do) (she has brown hair and hazel eyes but i forgot to add that so)

(she has brown hair and hazel eyes but i forgot to add that so)

Age: 15
Likes: to read, romance, volleyball, sunflowers, ice skating, scary movies, anime, messing with her hair, and food.

Dislikes: seafood, heights, getting into fights, or any source of confrontation, mornings, snow, and cleaning.

Family:  it's just her and her mom but she really wants a pet and might get one in the future 🤔

Hannah Rose
(I couldn't draw her how I wanted her to look.)
How she looks: she has long black hair that goes to her waist but usually wears it and either a ponytail or bun. She has a nose scar that she got from running into a bench at the park while playing tag with Jodi she also has Green eyes (i forgot to add that)
Usually likes wearing sweaters or turtlenecks because she's always cold, she would also be wearing a cute skirt overall with boots that go up to just about her knees ( that's what I was going to draw her as but I couldn't.)
Age: 15
Likes: to sing and dance, cooking and baking, dad jokes, and anime

Dislikes: snakes, sand, homework most loud sounds (music is an exception) and crying ( she cries a lot, but she hates how she feels when she does, even if she's letting it all out.)

Family: she has a dad 3 brothers: Soda, Sid and Samuel that are all older then her and her corgi Chichi

Her and Jodi have been friends for 2 years

I hope you all enjoy the story.