Chapter 24: Saving The Childern

~Zayn's POV~

Weeks and weeks, we've been planning to save these kids. So far we got 3 kids safe. But we need to save most of all the kids and kill the bastords that are killing them. My plan is to follow a child to the house and find the people that are doing this.

"So are we going to do this?" I asked.

"Yes, lieutenant." The Captain said.

Ana spotted a child going into that house. We quietly walked out the house and followed. I opened the door slowly seeing a the man that is doing this. The child was just standing there, like nothing.

"Stop!" I yelled. "Back away from the child!"

The man backed away slowly, the child turned around with full timed bomb on him. Ana ran to him and looked at the time and the wires.

"I don't know if I can cut these..." Ana said.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"If I told you, you would kill me in a heartbeat. So I rather not tell you." He said.

"These kids don't need this." Ana said.

"These kids need to learn a fucking lesson!" He yelled.

"Their parents can do that." I stated.

"These kids are always ruining everything! They don't have have a respect, their parents only think of themselves when comes to family." He said. "So by giving them a little gift, I give them this."

He held up the child. "A bomb and see how much they care about their kids now."

"Just let the child go." I said.

"Or what?" He asked.

"Or I'll be forced to kill you. Hand him over." I said.

He started to give us the child but then he threw the child on the couch and ran out the door. Ana ran over to the child. "I got it, go!"

Me and the other soldiers ran after him. We fired our guns but it didn't hit him.

"Spilt up!" I said. I only had 1 bullet left and I was going to use it. I fired it, it hit his leg.

He fell. "You son of a bitch!"

~Ana's POV~

I was thinking of a better way to cut hear wires without making it blow.

"Just let me die." The little girl said.

"I can't let that happen." I said, looking at her. "You need to live."

"No I don't, my mommy and daddy don't love me." The girl said.

"What's you're name?" I asked.

"Ella." She said. Ella had long curly hair, hazel green eyes, and tanned skin.

"Well Ella, would you like to come home with me?" I asked. "I mean after I get this off."

"Would you really?" Ella asked.

"Yes." I smiled.

Ella smiled also.

~Zayn's POV~

Me and the cadets were dragging the man along the trail. We saw Ana and the little girl waiting outside the house.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I found a way to cut the wires." Ana smiled. "I would like to take her...in."

"You mean, as you're child?" I asked.

"Yes." Ana nodded.

I walked up to her and said in her ear, "You know you're 2 kids on you're plaint, right?"

"Yes." She said.

"Captain." I said, looking at him.

The Captain thought about as he walked back and forth. "Are you sure want a child now?"

Ana laughed.

"Yes, Captain." Ana said.

"Then she is yours." He said.

The little girl smiled and hugged Ana. Ana smiled and looked at me. Now...I have to take her home...with me.