i'll save you if you save me

okay well this is my first story i hope you guys enjoy if you do i'll try to update as quickly as possible but keep in mind i have college every stinking day so :P

Lucy is a nice girl ; she did well in school , she's funny , sweet and in her spare time helped her friends and people around her with their problems. she never spoke a word of the hurt she had once felt how it haunted her or how things reminded her of those people who messed with her head , she just kept it in stuck a smile on her face and waited out the pain. She thought the people around her had life quite bad : rejection, betrayals , mind games and failure. What she didn't realize was that people can live a much worse life people like Jamie who have gone through hell and back but still stand strong. He may put a wall up to hide from the world but Jamie... Jamies different.

chapter one - Lucy

I walked into class and started going through my text messages. Seems I have another from ella her boyfriend -toby- is being harsh again and she's getting upset thinking he'll break up with her again. That girl needs to see she's better than him and that she can do so much better than that numbskull , he gets upset about the tiniest things: she didn't call him last night so he thinks she's cheating on him even though she never would he's too jealous minded to see anything else but that.

ella

i don't know what to do what do i tell him he's getting angry over nothing :'( xxx

ella he's stupid really he is you need to get him to calm down and calmly show him that you would never do anything bad to hurt him and love him oh so much i mean its toby he'll shout and threaten to leave but he never would sweetheart you're too good for him xxx

ella

okay lucy i sure hope you're right xxx

I hope i'm right too , even though I know for a fact tobys all mouth and no action i don't want to make a mistake its ella's heart on the line and I'd feel aweful if anything happened to her.

A loud noise woke me up from my thoughts. Its just sir dropping his brief case on the desk I don't understand how he can't be more careful with that thing but i guess it reflects his personality and how he looks. Mr. Barrel isn't the most careful man around or the most how you say on key ? he must dress himself in the dark as i see his shirt is sticking out his fly again , his hair is a brown scruffy mess and his glasses are falling off his face. You know he could be a very attractive man with a bit of help and a lot of practice walking, he's clumsy you see he falls over the tiniest of things even dust ! oh dear.

"right class! we will be starting a new module today we will be learning about shakespeare and his great play  'a midsummer night's dream' now this is one of my favourite works of his as it holds love, trickery and of course humor now you may not find it funny now but back then this was the beez knees!" now you see Mr. Barrel when he gets going he never really stops, that's where i intervene.

"Sir i think we need you to hand out the books so we can really read them" I tried to be very sweet while saying this, I didn't want to embarass the poor man.

"ah yes lucy thank you"

I heard nearly all the class sigh in relief. already five minutes into the day and i've saved a whole classroom from boredom. Impressive i know.

After class I had to meet ella she said she needed to talk to me it and it was urgent. This is just like her my bet it was something to do with the food in the canteen. OH NO THEY'VE GOT RID OF THE COOKIES!!! thats pretty much the gist of what she thinks is important.

I walked into the canteen for break, turns out i was wrong the cookies are still there, I buy one and go sit down. I take all but one bite of my cookie when ella turns up with her eyes bugging out her face and a huge smile. She's obviously made up with toby but there's something else.

"oh my gosh" she squeals, "there.. there's a new guy.. he.. he's beautiful!!"

"alright ella slow down who's this new guy?"

" his names jamie , he just moved here but that's not all he's amazing he's gorgeous!! i think you should go find him and talk to him he's so your type luce"

"I'll be the judge of that but ell i'm out of the dating game it's too complicated for me"

"pleeeaaassssee"

"later. is that all you needed to tell me ?"

"no me and toby made up he's taking me out tonight"

I can see Ella's still excited about the new guy but I think talking about her and toby will be a bit more bearable so I carry on with that subject and help her with what she wants to wear.

The canteen door slams so hard it echoes, a tall guy in a leather jacket walks in. his face is barely visable from the way his hood is up.

"LUCY!! thats him ! thats the guy !!"

end of chapter guys hope you enjoyed it sorry it was only small i'm only just starting to get into it.