Fear

Have you ever been ghosted before?

"Wait ha?" Sadness asked Joy again, Joy mumbled the question once again.

Both of them were still walking towards their destination, when suddenly Joy asked a question which Sadness didn't hear clearly.

"Malungkot na ko, palalalain mo pa." Sadness said and slumped beside Joy who is sitting on the floor her back against the pinkish red wall.

They are on their journey towards the center of Ara's life, both of them got really tired for some unknown reason, they don't usually get tired unless Ara is overly excited about something or is sad.

"Ghosted. Iniwan? Tinaguan?" Joy quietly asked Sadness.

"How should I know? I'm just a part of Ara's emotion. Mukha ba kong magkakajowa?" and with that thought, Sadness became, well, even more sad.

"Jeez, sorry." Joy faced Sadness and hugged her. "Nakalimutan ko. Feeling ko lasing ako sa pagod."

Sadness tapped Joy's arm assuring her that it's okay, she then softly said, "Di ko din alam ba't ako pagod, gusto ko matulog bigla."

Joy suddenly stood up and jumped up and down, "Di pede mapagod, we need to go now. Emergency, remember?"

Sadness looked up and yawned, "Joy, teka, inaantok ako ng sobra." Sadness told  her friend. She sat down and pulled Joy's green dress lightly, "Samahan mo ko matulog. Antok na antok na ako."

But then Joy was confused on why she too is sleepy. Maybe because Ara drunk too much? She doesn't have any idea on what's happening, and she couldn't think because she craves for sleep. She wasn't able to answer Sadness because she passed out beside Sadness, and snored.

-

"Teka, bat umiiyak na 'to?" Thomas' Libido said, feeling a bit sober because he sees his sexy companion crying. He looked behind him to see if he can get any help from his fellow friends, but to no avail, they are passed out drunk.

"How do I respond? Do I kiss her?" Libido mumbled to himself, and pushed the pink button.

Thomas was stunned because of Ara's question. He couldn't answer for he was still drunk, so he decided to kiss her again but Ara avoided the kiss and sighed.

"Come on, Thom. Magsalita ka." She slurred. Ara pushed Thomas away from her, cause she couldn't breathe, not because the kissing was tiring, but because she was tired...of not knowing what happened.

Flashback

"Ay ganun ba ginagawa pag namumula pisngi? Halik agad?" Ara chuckled and touched the cheek where Thomas kissed her.

Thomas nodded, smiling. "Yes! Alam mo ba outcome non?"

Ara shooked her head and smile at Thomas, "Ganto ka ba sa mga bago mo nakilala?"

Thomas laughed, "Hindi, unless idol ko."

"Kahit di mo pa ko nakikita maglaro?"

"Kahit pinapanood kita pag training?"

"Ba't di si Mika trip mo?"

"Ba't ikaw nakakuha ng atensyon ko?"

Ara laughed and punched Thomas' arm, "Alam mo, ang landi mo."

Thomas pouted and rubbed his arm, "Di naman, malandi agad? Di ba pwedeng mataas lang confidence?"