ch.1

• Dedicated to my mom

There was a village like no other. you always heard laughter,praises of joy,and the people there..... wow don't get me started! You could never see a glum face or a stone of a heart just the smiling faces of everyone who brought joy on their hearts. Not a single soul was shattered but the will to be free. what is there to say this magnificent place!but that young man who hated that place. yes him who might I say, the young man who never loved any place.

This particular young man lived in his cottage all alone in the deathly silent forest. Nothing could be heard except the running sky blue water(which trickled for a season), besides from this magnificent river which ran from east to west was the forest itself, there were a vast number of trees like Sycamore's, to evergreens, to pinetrees, to birch wood. From time to time the wind brushed against the trees like a artist and his brush painting a beautiful landscape much like this one. On evenings you heard little creatures scurrying across the vast amount of leaves that lay lifeless on the forest floor. The little creatures were running, jumping, even howling in freight as darkness covered the colorful sky. As night turned to morning the young man trudge through the hollow forest as the leaves cracked beneath him basicly screaming in pain as he trudge through. Murmurs came from the lifeless forest as the man made his way out through the forest into a clearing where a worn down cottage seemed to hold itself together like man hanging on for his life.

Besides from that depressed looking cabin there were the windows that hung loosely as they held on to the old rusted single nail,where it seemed torn between two worlds Life and Death. Twas asight to see. From the windows to the down casted look it gave you when you got close to it, to the way the windows shuttered as the sweet autumn breeze flowed through like a spring river.