2

Chapter 2

"Wow, after knowing you for - I don't even know how many years - I just found out that you have a hot sister?!" The guy with light brown hair and the leg tats smirked, breaking the silence. I laughed softly, looking at Josh who was glaring at the kid, all of the guys laughing. "So, Dylan, where are you from?" The kid smirked, walking over to me, wrapping his arm around me and walking me out of the room and upstairs, Josh glaring at him as he, and the rest of the guys, all followed. 

"I live in New York City, West Village to be exact," I giggled, looking into the kid's brown eyes. "I'm sorry, what are your names?" I jumped, looking at the other 4 guys who were crowded around us before looking at Josh who looked so angry. 

"I'm Bryce," the leg tat kid whose arm was wrapped around me smirked as I nodded, smiling softly. 

"Jaden,"

"Griffin,"

"Kio," 

"Anthony," 

I smiled softly, nodding my head as I cleared my throat. 

"So, what are you doing in LA?" Griffin smirked, as I laughed softly. 

"I actually got sent here for work, but I also came to visit little Woshy," I giggled, winking at him as he glared at me, everyone cooing 'woshy'. 

"So Woshy, why did you never tell us about your sister, huh?" Bryce smirked as Josh cleared his throat. 

"Dylan is my best friend in this world. I know you guys, and I didn't want you guys to be like this," Josh sighed, crossing his arms as all the guys dramatically gasped making me laugh. 

"Well, you're here now Dylan," Jaden smiled, grabbing my hand, dragging me away from Bryce as I laughed, following him as he led me outside to the backyard. "You like swimming?" He smirked at me as I laughed, nodding softly. 

"You have a nice pool?" I giggled, giving him a confused look as he nodded, letting out a sigh similar to the one that a proud dad lets out when you compliment his grilling game. 

"Yeah, we do," Bryce smirked, walking up beside me, smirking down at me as I looked out at their view. 

"So, Dylan, what do you do?" Griffin smiled, pushing Bryce aside, nodding his head for me to follow him, leading me inside. 

"I model," I smiled softly, slipping my hands into the back pockets of my jeans as they all nodded, Josh, clearing his throat, 

"She has a boyfriend-"

"No?" I laughed, looking at Josh strangely, him returning the look. 

"What happened to Ricky, or Rich, or Rob, whatever his name is?" Josh jumped. 

"Josh, first off, his name was Ryan. Second, I haven't dated him since high school! I broke up with him like a year ago," I laughed as all the guys straightened up. 

"Well, none of you can date her," Josh said sternly, everyone ignoring him. 

"How old are you?" Anthony jumped, everyone, looking at him strangely. "I'm trying to help you all from catching a case," he smirked as I laughed, shaking my head. 

"I'm 20," I smiled, Bryce, wrapping his arm around me again. 

"So, do you have a place to stay?" He gulped as I smiled softly. 

"Right now I told Josh I'm going to be sleeping on his bedroom floor. My agency is unsure if they want me to stay out here. If they want me out here then I'll buy an apartment, but if not then I'm back to the City," I smiled as everyone nodded. 

"You can sleep in my bed, I'll sleep with Josh and Jaden," Bryce smiled as I shook my head. 

"No-"

"I'm not taking no for an answer," he chuckled, both of us looking at Josh who seemed flustered.

"Bryce-"

"Josh, I'm serious. I'm not letting your sister sleep on an air mattress in a room with you and Jaden," Bryce smiled as I nodded, smiling up at him. 

"Thank you," I smiled as he shrugged. 

"So, what was it like living with Josh?" Bryce smirked as he led me to the living room, everyone sitting around together.