14

hyorin opened the door to her house with junhyuk, trailing behind her.

the two were out at the ice cream shop and their 10 minute meet up became a 30 minute with the arguing about the most controversial ice cream flavor, the mint chocolate chip.

hyorin loves mint chocolate chip while junhyuk despises it.

the argument ended and two decided to catch up with studying since there's a math test that's going to come soon.

"jaehyun! i'm home!" instead of her older brother, a young boy who's age is 5, came running down the stairs.

"noona!" he ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "what's up little bud? where's jaehyun?"

"he went out with mark hyung, johnny hyung and taeyong hyung." hyorin nodded. "ok go do your homework. i want to see it finished by the end of the week." the little boy nodded and ran up the stairs and went into his room.

junhyuk smiled watching the two. "he's your little brother?" hyorin shook her head. "he's my cousin. his parents are out of the country."

hyorin sat on the couch and grabbed the math book which was on the table in front of her. she gestured junhyuk to sit next to her and he did.

"which ones do you need help the most?" junhyuk let out a soft 'hehe' before saying, "all of it."

Ψ('▽`)Ψ

the two had spent hours studying and just a little few minutes ago, jaehyun and his friends arrived. "hyorin go get some popcorn." hyorin excused herself and went to the kitchen.

"so are you her boyfri-" johnny got hit by jaehyun with a pillow. "just ignore him junhyuk. do you want to watch a movie with us?" he looked at the time.

8:22

"just tell your parents you're staying with your friends for the night." he nodded and did as what jaehyun suggested.

(ノ'∀`*)ノ

the movie finally ended and the two only that was awake was junhyuk and hyorin. "can you help me bring my brother to his room?" he nodded and helped carry jaehyun.

it was a struggle but they manage to bring him upstairs. "there's an extra mattress in his room." he nodded as she left jaehyun's room.

hyorin entered her room and laid on her bed. she tossed and turned. tonight was one of her sleepless night.

the door to jaehyun's room opened and hyorin walked over to where junhyuk was at. he too was not asleep. "do you wanna go out for a walk?"

 "do you wanna go out for a walk?"