7.

October 7, 2018

October 7, 2018

On the porch
On the stove
On the road
Touch my toes
Out of breath, take it slow
I wanna feel it in my soul

I danced slowly around my room as Push It played from my playlist of slow r&b music — or slow fucking music. Those shots of Dussé had gone straight to my pussé. I was horny and the music had me feeling sexy. It was typical for me to want to be nasty after drinking brown liquor.

I stood in front of the full-length mirror as I slid on a tank top and spandex. My shower had sobered me up quite a bit, but the sensual feeling lingered. I continued to hum while eyeing my body swaying to the beat.

"Wow. Look who's going from stick to thick!" I laughed. Turning off the bathroom lights, I walked back into my room just in time to hear knocking at the door. "Who is at my damn door at three in the morning? I'm trying to go to sleep." I wondered. Solo wouldn't be coming back until the morning and I couldn't think of a single person who would stop by.

Figuring that it was a neighbor complaining about the volume of the music, I swung the door open, ready to apologize.

"Sorry about the volume—" My brain froze, seeing who was actually standing in the doorway. "Sean? What are you doing here? Solana's not here."

"Yeah. I know. She told me I could stop by to drop this off." Then I noticed the multicolored gift bag in his hand. I stepped aside so he could enter the room.

"That's her side of the room. You can- you can leave it on her bed or something." I pointed and closed the door slyly.

As soon as I'd laid eyes on him, my body was on ten. The sexual attraction was too much to ignore. I wanted to have a seat on that man's face.

When I turned back to face him, he was standing close behind me, like he was headed to the door to leave. His eyes shifted down to my breasts that sat perkily in my tank top — the same boobs his lips had been buried between hours before.