2.

"Let's go to Wonwoo hyung's house?",Minghao suggested                                                                              "Aniyo, my parents are home from their tour, we can't go to my house" Wonwoo said.                     "Then where should we go? Any suggestion?" Jun said                                                                              "We can go to Jihoon's house, he stays near our company and also it'll be easy for to come to the company for practise tomorrow"the leader suggested                                                                               "Yayyy... Let's go then", the maknaes cheered in unison.                                                                                  "But who will asked hyung, I'm too afraid to asked him", Chan pouted whinningly.                              Everyone looks towards Jeonghan  like some lost puppy.Being the mom of the group is really tiresome you know when there is so many members.

"kay kay, I'll asked him, happy now?" said Jeonghan. Saying this he goes to Jihoon who was laying down in the studio trying make some new music with his guitar.                                                      "Hoonie?