Chapter III

❗️❕explicit content in this chapter ❕❗️

Morning arrived, the sun happily peaking through the land and shining bright onto Cherryton Academy. Legosi stretched, and with every part of his body he had felt a ray of pure joy radiate inside. The previous day he had taken action with the most perfect being to exist. He shared a moment he had never felt before, along with just forgetting every possible worry in the world. Nothing mattered, except for her.

He jumped out of bed, in complete and utter glee for tonight. Tonight, Legosi and Haru were going to be completely open to each other; nothing will be held back and they will be completely vulnerable.

'Well, I probably won't tell her about the solution. I can't,' He thought.

As usual, he did the same morning routine and proceeded to school.

Throughout that entire school day, he daydreamed about Haru. Not how he did before, but over her absolute perfection and beauty; how he felt that he indeed has earned her. Legosi had a warm fuzzy sensation fluff around him during all the classes, blushing internally.

___

The time had come; Legosi and Haru simultaneously itched for this moment. The final bell rang, and they raced to the garden.

Legosi made it before Haru, obviously since his legs were incredibly long.

Once she reached the entrance to the garden, she was panting from all of her effort getting there quickly. She had placed Legosi as her top priority.

"Haru!" Legosi got up at the sight of her and walked toward her. She looked up at him, with genuine happiness.

"You know, today will be great. I know it will." Haru's eyes brightened.

Legosi's eyes sparkled as he just gazed at Haru with love. His heart began to beat and with every individual beat he felt eternal happiness from her presence.

They got up together. "Haru, can I take you out of town for tonight? I think this occasion would be fit for it." Legosi radiated confidence and held excitement with him for what was to come.

Haru nodded. The day was Friday, and the dorm rules weren't as strict for those days, they were allowed to venture out together for one night.

Together, they hopped on a train taking them to Tokyo Midtown. Haru sat with Legosi, leaning her head against his arm as they held hands, resting on Haru's lap. She fell soundly asleep on his arm before long.

'I love her. She's perfect.' Legosi is watched her as a smile of admiration appeared on his face. He pet her head. Haru woke up for a moment and placed her other hand over his that was placed on his face.

The two of them were very affectionate on the train, many individuals on board couldn't help but catch glimpses of them; wondering 'what an abnormal couple.'

The time arrived that they were where Legosi wanted to take Haru. Sunset was approaching, and he felt that the aesthetic that time of day brought fit the mood.

He took her to a close by restaurant; very expensive, but he insisted he pay for both. It would be worth it definitely he thought.