1. I am here

"Choke me on my throat daddy!"

Said Ian Lee on the VR simulator. His face was hot red and dripping sweat.

It was quarantine and it was either be a simp or a horny bastard, for him it was both.

He moaned loud and aggressively.
"UHhHH!" He struggled to breathe somehow.

It was unfortunate JYP didn't allow him to have genitals. All the stress and tension can never be released.

The door creaked open slightly. "What the hell?" The person said aloud. Ian didn't hear it though.

"Fuck me not her , you dirty whore!" He got up and started waving his arms frantically.
"No, I'm sorry!"

"This is ridiculous. " They went over to Ian and swiftly pulled off the VR.
Underneath was Ian's frozen face.

"Ian."

"Oli."

"So what was all of that?" Oli raised his eyebrow, knowingly.

"I was just practicing my singing. We have to have a healthy voice." He laughed nervously.

How much have he heard? What did he see? He knows I'm lying, but how? No, my contract is gonna end and they're gonna kick me out on the streets! Seduce him.

"Oli we don't have to tell anyone right?" Ian slid his finger across his chest suggestively.

Oli thought for a second.
"No, you bitch!" Oli Wang stormed out the room.

Ian bit his lip, secretly he liked the yelling and he called him a bitch it was just like what he imagined someone to him every day doing everyday.

Oli would be daddy and he can be daddy as well. Soon after Ian rubbed his nipples.

He shook his head at the inappropriate thoughts he was having.

I'm gonna lose everything for him.

----

Oli sat on the hard wood chair in the kitchen area.

"Should tell the manager about this. He'd be fired and I'd take his higher position. He's nothing like my idol Jimin, but I'd fuck." He sad to himself.

"This is fucking weird."