Her..

As i woke up i can tell that i was being carried...Very unusual and uncomfortable..

Master what happened?

Jeff:We were attacked...

By who?

Jeff:My nemesis and my ex-Love...

Oh...

The way he said it made me uncomfortable like i just...Shouldn't be there..

*she Looks away Uncomfortable and nervous*

Jeff:Its okay...doll your fine

*He rubs her hand to calm her down*

The way he Rubbed my Hand made me feel...alot better

Okay..

As he carried me through the forest he sat me down next to a big tree...which had a weird mark...

Jeff:Stay here Don't go Anywhere for any cost..

Oh..ok

As he turned around i noticed a Woman...with a Mask in her hand and No Hair i got anxious at the way she looked..completely disfigured...

Jeff Took out a Knife and She took out a
     S..shotgun

He stood up straighter...But she shot him in the shoulder..He tried to dodge the next one but It went through his ankle..

???:Oh dear Jeff Helpless in the forest with only a Knife to a shotgun...

She started bursting out laughing with the shotgun still in her hand..

???:HOW PATHETIC..

She shot him again in the hand making him drop the knife...

He just stood there...staring at her not moving..

???:Don't go to sleep...

She Kicked him in the stomach making him fall backwards...putting another bullet in one after one reloading..she shot him in the neck...

I just sat there shocked and Worried about jeff and me...its...not like i "Like" him...was i going to die..

I heard him coughing up blood as she turned around with a mask on and hair this time..

She grabbed my arm and lead me through the forest West from where we were..

I was getting worried about jeff i came to the thought that if i died it would have to be by jeff...so i thought of something..

As we were walking through the forest i Made her trip and Quickly grabbed her Shot gun..

As she was held in the dirt i stepped on her back making her wince in pain..

Was..she already shot..?

I will give you 10 seconds to get up and run...and if not we both know what going to happen

And the only thing was..is that I'm a pretty good shot..

It was  May 21st 2014  i was at my uncle's in alaska and he was teaching me important things like...how to shoot...a shot gun..
I hit the target...RIGHT..IN..THE MIDDLE..
He showed me how to reload..

/////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

She got up as fast as she could and tried to grab the gun..i dodged and kicked her to the ground..

I shot her...i...i..it hit her in the head..on.    my first shot

As i was running back to where jeff. was...he was..GONE