Chapter Eleven

"Alice, do you happen to know where these flowers are from? This is the fourth time this week but I still don't know who sends me these beautiful babies ." Lea curiously asks her secretary while holding the bouquet of fresh peonies.

"I'm sorry madam but ---" Alice was not able to finish her sentence when a guy suddenly appears in front of them.

"Hi Lea." he sweetly said.

"H-hello? What brings you here, Mr. Mulach? "She stammers but she manages to finish her sentence.

"Just checking if you got the flowers I sent you. " Aga answers Lea with a big smile on his face. "It seems that they are well received." He continues while looking at the flowers that Lea cradles on her arms.

Lea was so happy upon knowing that those flowers are from his one true love-but she showed a poker face to him-afraid that Aga might find out what she really feels.

"Aga, why are you doing this? "

"Lei, I told you the last time we met that I wanna court you. I want you back." He sincerely told her.

Lea marched to her office as she no longer knows how to conceal what she feels inside. She was about to close the door of her office when Aga inserted his right arm just to stop her.

"Lei, please. Give me another chance. Let me court you. Let me enter into your heart again. Let me love you and take care of you."

You never left my heart Aga. Lea said at the back of her head. Instead, she kept mum and put the flowers on her table.

"Lei, I'm begging you." Aga is now kneeling in front of her. "Please babes, please.". He's hugging her legs as tears continuously roll down his cheeks.

"Aga, what are you doing? Please stand up. " Lea tries to pulls Aga's arms.

"Babes, I'm sorry I've doubted your love before. I'm sorry I didn't trust you enough. Forgive me for the words I told you. I can't lose you, babes. Now that you're back, I want to do everything so that you'll fall for me again. Please, babes. I love you so so much. " He's crying his heart out.

"Aga, look at me. Please stop crying. " She couldn't stop him. Seeing him in this state breaks her heart.

"Lei... " He's wailing like a kid.

"Okay, I will let you court me again. Just please stand up." She manages to tell him.

Aga, upon hearing those words coming from her mouth, lifts his head and straightly looks into her eyes.

"Lea, w-hat,(sobs) what did you (sobs) just say?" He stops from crying yet audible sobs are still heard in between his words.

"I said, if you don't stand up, I won't let you court me. " Lea now pulls him upwards to help him stand on his feet.

Aga's face lits up.

"Thank you, Lei!" Aga hugs Lea tightly.

"Hey. I just allowed you to court me. "I'm not yet your girlfriend." Lea escapes from Aga's hugs.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, babes. Promise, I won't waste this chance you've given me. I will do everything to make you fall for me again." a huge smile is now plastered on his face. He takes Lea's hands and kissed them softly.

"That's enough Mr. Mulach. Nakarami ka na. Could you please go now, so that I can start working?You've got what you wanted." Lea let's out a smile to Aga then gently takes her hands back.

"Alright babes, see you tonight. I will pick you up at 6." Aga steals a kiss on Lea's cheek that caused her to freeze for a good 5 seconds.

"Hey, Mulach, I didn't say---! " She was not able to finish her sentence because Aga went out of her office like a lightning - just like how he showed up in her office. She was left dumbfounded.

I didn't say I agree yet. She whispers in the air while holding her right cheek that Aga kissed.

She then went to her swivel chair and kept thinking on what just happened. Holding a pen on her hand, a huge smile is carved on her face.

After a while, Dawn and Vice went straight to her office without knocking.

"Hey Salonga,Anlaki ng ngiti natin diyan ah. Ba't nandito kanina si papa Ags? Dito ba siya nanggaling?"
That's Vice asking the absent-minded Lea.

"Ay twinnie, tulaley ang madam." Sabi naman ni Dawn sabay tingin kay Vice.

"Hoyyyyy." her 2 friends almost shouted in chorus.

"D, cousin. W'why are you shouting at me! " Lea came back to her senses.

"Eh kasi naman sisz, andami na naming nasabi pero ayan, tumutulo na laway mo sa pag day-daydream mo. " sabi ni Dawn sa kanya.

Ngumiti lang si Lea sa kanila.

"Asus pangiti-ngiti ka pa diyan ha. Hoy, madam! Umpisahan mo na magkwento! Pag-uutos ni Vice.

"Hey, what am I gonna tell you? I'm just thinking about my business meeting later. "

"Huwag kami Lei, kunwari ka pa eh nakasalubong namin si Mulach kanina diyan sa baba. If all we know, dito siya nanggaling no. "

"Wala akong alam diyan sa sinasabi mo Vice ah." She's lying

"Eh sino namang pupuntahan niya dito aber? Tsaka Lea, lie to everyone else, but not us. Ultimo pagtaas ng kilay mo sisz, alam namin ang ibig sabihin, Gaga! " that's Dawn this time.

I really can't hide anything to this folks. Might as well tell them the truth.

Lea started narrating what just happened.

"aaaaaay, ang haba ng hair talaga ng kapatid natin twinnie. "

"Oo nga Vicey, Rapunzel lang ang peg. "

"tama lang na pinayagan mo siya no Couz, wala naman siyang kasalanan noong nagbreak kayo eh, siyempre sa galit, nasabi niya yung nga bagay-bagay na iyon. But what's important is, love ka pa din niya hanggang ngayon. And of course love mo pa din siya. " binatukan naman siya ni Lea.

"Asus, kilig na kilig ka naman, don't be shy. Alam namin no! Hahahah! Oh siya, Lei, we're going na para matapos ka na sa work mo at makapag-beauty rest ka. May dinner date pa naman kayo ni Aga. Apiirr twinnie." the two friends were laughing on their way out.

Aba at nag apiiir apirr pa. Natatawang sabi ni Lea sa kanyang sarili.

Lea just shrugged and tried to focus her attention to the papers that she needs to sign.