Dreams Ignite

It is a great day... 😍😍....... Where the weather is cool 🥶🥶.... With the snow... ❄️❄️... Which appeared to be white gold.......😉😉...... The dew drops on the leaves appeared to be pearls moving on the smooth surfaces..... 😍😍.... And I was having the coffee.. ☕☕.......... suddenly a vibration started....... not in my heart 💓💓...... But its my 📳📳phone,that made me to wake up.......
                        "😜😘Wow......what a great and beautiful dream...... 😘😘"...... I though my self...... And looked at the phone..... 📱📱......... Its not an alarm... But its my sister..... 😍Varinya❤️........ She is the one.... Who makes me happy and who wants me to be happy every time....... She was married 👰4years back..... And my brother-in-law is working as "chemistry⚗️ professor" at IISC, Bangalore..........
                        I was surprised what made her to perform a video call.... That too early in the morning🌞🌞........ I attended the call with a bit drowsy😴😴........
                     And my sister said......"Happy Bday nana.... 😍😍😍😍........".. Then I realised🤔🤔 it's my bday today........
                      "Thank u ammu..... 😘😘...... I just forgot about it....... 😉😉😉........"........ Said in a smiling tone........
                       "No problem about it....... 😊😊....... I wanted to call u at the night🌃🌃 itself.... But, I know u will be tired of ur works..... So, I quitted....."...... Replied my sister👩👩👩........
                        "Yeah...... It was bit late while I went to sleep....ammu😘😘...... But... Anyway.... Thanks for making the day...... 😘😍😍"...... I replied.........
                         And our talks went on........ Even my brother-in-law wished me..... And I asked my sister......" How is ritwik...?? 😍😍...... "..... Ritwik👶 is my 2year old nephew......
                         " yeah....... He is very good..... 😍😍....... And do u know one thing......whenever he see a plane✈️ or else a rocket🚀..... In TV, 📺📺...... His enthusiasm just reminds how u used to be in ur childhood......." 😂😂😂😂😂........... I was very happy with her words...... After sometime.... Our talks got completed.... And I just quitted the call and got out of my bed.... 🛏️🛏️..... Thinks about her words..... She said regarding my interests on planes and rockets..... 🙄🤔🤔........
                         Most of my school days went on mischievous things that was carried by my frnds under my guidance... 😂😂😂😂..... I had my elementary study at Nellore.... And we are very much interested to watch the rocket launches.... From our 5th classes...so, we used to make rockets using papers, which was taught by my sister.... 😍😍😍........
                          Just like in the space centre..... We appointed our frnds as employees and scientists..... And it used to be fun playing with those paper📄 rockets.........
                           My friend 👦Arjun used to make paper rockets of different sizes and styles..... Which used to be very attractive........
                           Another one.... 👦Sushant  is expert in fixing and chasing the targets.... Where our targets used to be our class girls👧👧 in the side benches.... 😂😂😂..........
                            Those days used to be fun........ 😉😉😂😉😉😂...... And we moved to different schools for high school education...... But the contacts remain forever..... Though we met new people and new environments.......
                            Things went on good..... And three of us succeded in getting into he stream of Aeronautical engineering..... And...... Finally.....we made our dream........ Yes..... We had our postings in ISRO... 🚀🚀🚀..... The pride of INDIAN NATION......
                            I got ready to go to ISRO.....ate the breakfast with my parents👨‍💼 👩‍💼.......... Yeah...... I was living with them.....because, in the childhood.... I never wanted to leave them....
                            As soon as I reached my cabin in propulsion laboratory...... 🔬🔬...... I found whole lab was empty..... Even the cabin..... And I was shocked.... Why everyone got absent today..... 🙄🙄.....
                            Suddenly, I heard a small tone of bday music..... And confirmed that they were my colleagues.......
                "DR. ARJUN CHATURYA".... System and spacecraft designing expert....
                 "DR. SUSHANTH KRISHNA"......
data analyst and navigation advisor.....and its true.....Three of we, the childhood frnds were in the same project it self......
                  And sorry readers.......... I forgot to introduce myself...... This is "DR. VINAY HARSHA"...... Project
Director.........
                    And this is how...... A dream ignites our mind....... Bcoz.... The things which we dream about in our childhood.... Acts as the steps to frame our future....... So..... Think big and think high..... ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍