Lunch

Well come lunch time me and my friends had just finished eating and were walking towards our usual table. When i saw her.

She was just sitting there obviously waiting for me with a smile plastered on her stupid face. Once we got there she was still there just smiling sipping out of a god knows what in a cup.

"What do you want?" I said as we arrived.

" have you not read the letter?" She said with a stupid little smile on her face. THE note i totally forgot about it. So as am getting it out of my pocket I see Holly smirking.

When I see the note I get pissed! It says,

" dear bitch,

(She called me a bitch well I will let her know that she just called me beautiful because bitch is a dog and a dog barks and bark grows in trees and trees are nature and nature is beautiful! So ha in your face Holly! Oh right back to the note.)

I see that you are back.

(No shit sherlock) Well i just wanted to let you know that you and I still have some things to talk about. Meet me Friday 6:30pm at the park. (Oh so now she wanted to talk)With an address to the park attached.

As I finished reading the note I see Holly get up and leave.

"What does it say I here my friends ask behind my back.

"Here read yourself ," I say handing them the note. I take a seat at the table trying to decide if I'm gunna go or not.

"So are you gunna go?" Annie asks.

"I don't know to be honest," I say standing up to take the note back. "I mean what if she tries to start some drama, I mean I won't stand there and let her hit me but I don't want to start anything again." I say sitting back down again.

"But what if she actually wants to talk things through," Delly says.

"Or she wants or she wants to start some shit!" Diana says.

"Diana!" All my friends say yelling at Diana.

"What? I'm just trying to show Marry her options if she goes!" She's says back putting her hands up in surrender.

"Guys!" I say getting all their attention.

"We are girls! We have vaginas!" Victoria corrects me . A typical thing for her to say she weird and out there like that.

"Ok girls! Happy." I tell Victoria.'much better' I hear her mutter.

And just when I am about to say something the bells rings. Just great. Well at least I have til the end of the day til they all start bothering me with questions. That if I am going to go or not.

Well at least i have two more periods til the end of the day. I spent the rest of the school day thinking about the pros and cons about going. One pro might be that IF I go then we might get everything settled. But a con would be we end up getting into a fight. And some way or an other the school finds out i get expelled. Go to community school and be a loner for the rest of my life!

Ok a bit over dramatic but hey hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

And sadly by the time I was actually started to make a break through of going or not. The end of the day come around. And surly enough the minute I get on the bus I hear Annie ,Maria, Delly, Torri 'Victoria', Sofia, and Diana all asking me if I am gunna go right now but luckily I was able to toon them out with the awesome music from NeverShoutNever.

But the minute we get off the bus.

"So are you gunna go and patch things up with Holly? Or are you gunna hate her forever? I mean you guys were best friends before the whole Evan incident." Delly says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*gasp*

Yes i know you guys are all probably surprised. I know i was when i came up with this awesome idea (just now when i was writing this chapter) but i promise everything will be explained. But ya i added a new character Victoria i would have added her in my first couple of chapters but i was too lazy to go back. So a quick background shes a new friend to marry, marry met her last year toward the end of the year and they become better friends this year. And ya. Ill try to make more updates but i now have two books to update! I have a new book called " when life gives you lemons" so ya.

Vote, messege me, comment, and fan!

Love belenO