Short Posie os

Josie:
"Penelope!! I need to show you something really important". I said with a lot of excitement.

Penelope:
"Yeah, i'm here, what is it?" She said with a confuse look.

Josie:
"I just bought the new animal crossing, look." I said with the game in my hand.

Penelope:
"I.. ok and that's important? A game".

Josie:
"Of course this is important, i love this game since i was a kids, it's making me remember the afternoon i spend playing, making villages and other incredible stuff." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

Penelope:
*laughs* "You're so cute".

Josie:
"I know, this is why you love me, right", I said with a smile on my face.

Penelope:
"No, I don't love you", she retort with a smirk on her face.

Josie:
"But I thought you did.." I reply to her with pouty lips and puppy eyes.

Penelope:
"No, i love you, i was being sarcastic, i'm sorry baby".

Josie:
"Come here", i said calmly.

Penelope did what she ask.

Josie kiss Penelope lips softly.

Josie:
"Let's play, baby" i whisper in her ears.

Penelope:
"Whatever makes you happy makes me happy".

Josie:
"You makes me happy" i said pressing a kiss to her cheeks.

Penelope:
"I know".

__________

Hey, thanks for reading this short one-shot.
I am currently writing a longer one about ****** ship, (tell me which ship you think it's going to be (; )

Also english ain't my first language so tell me if i made spelling mistakes.

And btw if there's any french reader who don't understand english, i can translate it in french.

That's it xoxo 😘