Netflix and Boyfriend

Johnny walks into his dorm and sits at his desk. He gets out a pad of paper and a pencil and begins drawing a panda. Ten then walked past the dorms, seeing johnny's and walked in since he had nothing to do. "hi hyung" he said to the older. "hey Ten" Johnny replied looking up from his drawing "what's up" ten shrugged "I'm just bored and I stumbled across your dorm" he explained. "Ah ok" Johnny replied smiling softly "wanna watch Netflix or something?" he asked. "well, what are we gonna watch though?" Ten asked "I didn't have anything in mind actually. I was thinking we could decide together if you did want to watch Netflix" Johnny answered "sure then" Ten replied with a smile at him. Johnny smiled and put away his drawing and grabbed his laptop and went to his bed sitting down, his back against the headboard and his laptop on his legs. He patted the spot next to him "come sit" he said looking over at the younger who was still stood by the door. Ten sat down beside johnny and looked at him. "what genre of shows or movies do you like? I don't mind anything" "I like pretty much everything except documentaries and horror" Johnny replied while logging in to his Netflix account. "Well at least we can both agree that we don't like horror," he said, relieved that they at least won't watch something scary. Johnny giggled softly at Ten's comment "Yeah I'm a big babie when it comes to horror" he said admittingly. He scrolled through the movies list "wanna watch Space Jam" he asked looking towards the younger. Ten sat there relaxed and once again gave johnny a smile except a bit brighter. "sure". Johnny smiled and turned up the volume and clicked play on the movie before setting his laptop between them. He then laid his head on Ten's shoulder as the movie began. Ten flinched when Johnny laid his head on his shoulder but he didn't mind and just kept his eyes on the screen. Johnny watched the movie, his head on Ten's shoulder and an amused smile on his lips. Ten was a little focused on the movie but more focused on johnny. he looked at him and smiled while wrapping his arm around him cause ten is a panicked gay around johnny apparently. Johnny's smile grew a bit when he felt Ten's arms around him. He enjoyed having the younger's arms around him it made him feel protected in a way. He glanced over at Ten a moment, looking over his beautiful face before turning back to the movie.

         After the movie was over ten yawned and brought arm back to his side. "movies are always tiring" Johnny giggled softly "awe is tennie tired?" he asked playfully, smiling at him after closing his laptop. Ten chuckled and closed his eyes for a couple of seconds before opening them again. "maybe just a bit" he said "and just because im younger doesn't mean you can call me tennie" he pouted  "I just like messing with you sometimes" johnny replied smiling at Ten. He looked at the younger, staring at his face a moment before blushing and looking away  "I know" he just replied with and smiled at him back, looking away when the other looked away "so now what?" At this point Johnny started to feel slightly awkward, as he didn't know what to say, and his heart had begun beating what seemed like a million miles an hour. Ten looked at johnny and poked his cheek "hey johnny, everything alright?" he asked worried since the atmosphere had never been like this before. Johnny nodded softly "y-yeah I'm fine" he replied "Are you sure?" he asked once again "I mean like if somethings wrong you can tell me-" Ten wasn't the best at comforting people so he probably made it more awkward. Johnny paused a moment thinking if he should tell Ten about his feelings "no nothings wrong he finally said, I um just didn't know what to say" he explained to the younger  "but I think I'll tell you now, and I hope you don't hate me or anything after I tell you" Ten nodded, in hopes that what johnny was about to tell him was nothing bad. "it would take A LOT for me to hate you, go ahead there's nothing to be ashamed of" Johnny turned to face Ten, looking him in the eyes as he spoke "IthinkIlikeyou" he said quickly, blending his words together. 

       Ten furrowed his eyebrows, thinking of what he said and hoped he said the right things to prevent himself from embarrassing himself. "did I hear you correctly- cause I don't want to say something stupid." "I'm not sure if you did without knowing what you think you heard" Johnny replied looking at Ten "You..like me?" he asked, "that's what I heard." Johnny nodded 'Y-yeah...that's what I said" he replied softly looking down. "I understand if you don't" "Really?" he asked, not really sure if he was joking or not cause ??? "do you actually?" Johnny nodded softy "I do," he said "I always feel safe and protected when your arms are around me and sometimes my heart starts beating fast and sometimes I end up just staring at your face 'cause it's so beautiful" he explained. Ten sat there for a second, trying to process what he just said. "I- I think I like you too.." he mumbled under his breath and looked down. Johnny smiled and hugged Ten tightly, burying his face in his chest happy that one, the younger didn't hate I'm and two that he liked him back. Ten hugged him back just as tight as the boy was hugging him and sighed in relief, feeling comfortable in the hug after what just happened. "what does this make us now?" Johnny smiled feeling extremely happy "well we've only said we like each other so at the moment friends with feelings for one another until one of us asks the other out I guess" he replied looking up at Ten."Isn't it supposed to be the dom asking the sub out?" he teased "guess ill be waiting" he laughed. "im kidding, we'll see" "It doesn't have to be" johnny said in reply "it's whoever gets the guts to do it first" he continued, pulling back slightly so he could look at Ten's face as he spoke "hmm, how about this?" he said and pecked the boy's cheek and smiled at him. "I'm sorry I just felt like doing that" Johnny smiled shyly as Ten kissed his cheek "it's ok I liked it" "Forehead or lips next?" he asked and gave him a bright smile "Forehead" Johnny answered, smiling "let's leave lips for last" the younger's smile made him feel very happy  Ten admired the other boy's facial features for a second and afterward scooting closer and placed a kiss on the other boy's forehead and giggled "Johnny, you know your smile is really pretty right?" Johnny smiled more as he received another kiss and the complement "I've not been told but I do like my smile" he replied, "It's really cute." Ten said and poked the boy's nose "boop" he had no idea why he did it but he just did. Johnny giggled and smiled more, snuggling into Ten's chest. He looked up at the younger and lightly pecked his lips. Ten turned a light shade of pink and pecked his lips back "you're so cute" ten couldn't help but notice how adorable the older was, just snuggling into his chest. Johnny smiled and just looked at Ten with love and admiration "you're cuter and I love you" he replied softly. "I love you more and nope you're cuter" he kissed his lips and gave a cute quick nose scrunch "would now be a good time to ask someone out?" he chuckled "so johnny..wanna be my boyfriend?" 

      Johnny giggled softly and smiled kissing Ten back "now's as good as any time" he replied before nodding and smiling brightly with the youngers next question "yes yes I'd love to be your boyfriend" he replied hugging him tightly and kissing all over his face. Ten giggled and cupped johnny's face with his hands "I love you" he said shyly as his face started to heat up a bit "but also, as I was saying, now what? do you wanna cuddle?" "We could go on a date and then cuddle when we get back" johnny suggested as he smiled at Ten being very very happy at this moment  "a date? what would you wanna do?" Ten asked. "How about shopping and go to the cafe as well?" johnny asked looking up at the younger. "Sounds fun! now? or.." he trailed off, looking at the boy's eyes and admiring them. "hey..you have really pretty eyes too by the way" he giggled. johnny smiled and nuzzled his nose against Ten's "Thank you love" he replied "and let's go now" Ten did a cute nose scrunch again and pecked his lips "okay!" he said enthusiastically, he was kinda excited for the date yk. johnny smiled brightly adoring the cute little nose scrunch Ten did. He pecked the younger back before sitting up. "come on let's go" he said standing up and holding out his hand for him to take. Ten chuckled and took the boys hand, standing up as well "quite the gentleman aren't you?" he teased "let's go~" "I try" johnny replied as he intertwined their fingers and walked out of his room and the whole dorm, walking to the cafe