Chapter 3- The Rebel and The Shy One

Y/n's POV:

"Are you lost, Kitten?"

I quickly turned around and saw a boy with dark blue hair, a black hoodie and gray eyes. He was leaning against a corridor wall with his arms crossed on his chest and of course, he was smirking.

 He was leaning against a corridor wall with his arms crossed on his chest and of course, he was smirking

"Well, are you going to answer me?" he asked annoyed. I had quickly realized that I had been staring at him.

"Oh no, just.. um.. looking around this place" I made something up while staring at my feet. He raised one of his eyebrows while still smirking at me.

"Okay fine, I'm lost" I said a little embarrassed. From the corner of my eye, I saw how he smiled victoriously. He began walking towards me.

"What class are you looking for?" he asked while still walking.

"Uh, Science" I replied. He was now in front of me and made a 'tsk' sound.

"That's on the other side of school from here" he chuckled. 

"Fuck" I mumbled to myself and mentally facepalmed myself.

"What was that? I don't think kittens should swear" he teased.

"Please, don't call me that" I asked, looking up at him. He was taller than me, heck I think everyone in this fucking school was taller than me.

"Oh, why not?" he asked while walking closer to me, backing me up to the corridor wall. 

"Because I'm not comfortable with it" I said a little scared while still backing away. Then my back hit the wall and his right hand slithered beside my head while he took my chin in his left.

"Oh, you don't like it? Well like I'd listen to you" he teased. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "Kitten".

He let go of my chin and began walking away as I began protesting, "I thought I told you not to-"

"Do you want to find your class or not?" he interrupted, sounding annoyed again. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. 

"Yes" I mumbled frustrated.

"What was that?" he smirked.

"Yes" I said louder.

"Well follow me then" he smirked walking off.

This guy was odd. I followed him as he leaded the way to the science class. He slowed down a bit, so he could walk beside me.

"So you're the girl everyone's talking about, huh?" he asked.

"Wait, everyone?" I asked surprised.

"Tsk, what did you think then? That only a few dudes would be talking about it? Hell nah" he said. I looked down, feeling odd inside. I didn't like being in the center of attention given by boys. I liked to do it with girls, but with guys, it's more uncomfortable for me. I feel like they could do anything to me at any moment.