Origins

Jeffy's POV

I am so god damn hungry! I want some pancakes, I'm gonna go ask Daddy. I walk in on as having sex with his pencil. "God damn, that is hot..." I said.
He turns around with an Assault Rifle and starts shooting. I dodged and jumped out the window. I ran and ran. I never looked back.

Mario's POV

Shit, I'm all out of bullets! He better never come back, what the shit..why do I feel weird?! "Because I have zombie aids!" my pencil girlfriend says. " WHAT THE FUCK! HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?!" I began to haul some balls. And I'm running like I can hear Jeffy running after me naked. I began turning a weird color...what the hell is happening I feel like I'm gonna pass out...

Jeffy's POV

This is so fucked. Like why the hell is Disney World closed?! Like what the fuck? Like I'm just so so so so very sad. I then spotted something weird as fuck.
What the hell is that? Why the hell is that guy just limping? "Bitch shut the fuck up and stop making these "unnghhh" sounds, what are you a zombie?" To my surprise, it actually was a zombie, it started feasting on someone's flesh. I hauled ass back to my house. What the fuck. Why is daddy limping too? Oh shit- HE IS GONNA FUCKING KILL ME! I haul ass back into town. I see a bunch of prostitutes and stop. I give them money and they bend over. I began digging in their ass with my dick. I cum a little. I kick her off of me and began to continue running. I trip and fall on someone and break their dick off. "Oops, sorry!" I apologized. I ran away.

Shrek's POV

Alright I got the groceries, ok what the fuck is that? I'm getting the heeby-jeebys. I see Donkey limping a little. "Donkey what the hell happened to you?" My question gets no reply. Only he comes closer, trying to bite me I'm pretty sure. "Donkey WHAT THE FUCK?" I scream at him. His skin color has changed, it is more gray and greenish now. His eyes, the pupils are white and his eyes are pitch black. That's not Donkey! I pull out a gun and shoot him right in the brain. "I'm sorry Donkey..." I say to his corpse. I get alerted by a scream. "FUCK, AH...SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I hear them say. I turn around and see Farquaad surrounded by those..things.
But I don't give a shit, I'm not wasting any ammo on that piece of shit. I mean it's not like I can rape those things, I would get infected and aids. "AAHHH! FUCK YOU SHREK...FUCK!" He screams. Holy shit those things are eating him! What the fuck?! I hauled ass back to the swamp. *Pant* *Pant* ...man what the hell is happening.

Jeffy's POV

I can't run anymore, I'm too tired..I need some water. I need somewhere to rest! Maybe at Shrek's Swamp? No it's too far! I give up...maybe if I can just make it back to my house.

Chef Pee Pee's POV

Hmmmm what will I cook today? Maybe some of my Froot Loop Surprise! Yes everybody loves that! "CHEF PEE PEE!" Junior the most annoying son of a bitch ever screams. "What the fuck do you want?" I ask. "Burnt Mac and Cheese!" He says. "Junior, I will count to 5.. and if your not out when I'm done counting, I will murder you." I tell him. "1....2.....3.......4......5" I finished counting. "Sorry Junior, It's the rules!" I say right before grabbing a kitchen knife and lunging at Junior. I began to stab him over and over. I stab his eyeball out. "GOT YOUR NOSE! HAHAHAH" I say right before cutting off his nose. He stopped moving. Cody and Joseph come up to me. I hide the body right before they see it. "What are we having to eat- HOLY SHIT IS THAT BLOOD?!" Cody screams. "Blood? No that's ridiculous! I just spilled some fruit punch. But to answer your a question, we are having Junior- I mean Froot Loop Surprise!" I tell them. "Oh, that's my favorite!" They both say before leaving the kitchen to look for Junior. I began to cook Juniors body and sprinkle Froot Loops on it. "Heheheh.." I laugh like a fucking psychopath.