Minato

Headcannon request on Tumblr. OTBS guys get caught daydreaming about MC while on the job.
_____

You stretched out your arms, relieved to have finally finished the paper you had been working on. With a smile on your face you spun your chair around and was surprised when you saw Minato resting his head on his enclosed hand supported by his desk. Curious, you got off your chair and strolled over to him.

"Minato?" You whispered his name and looked him over but he seemed to be off in another world.

"___ Is always so focused. She never fails to get the job done. She's my kind of girl..." Minato trailed off. Your eyes widened. You were shocked to hear him mention your name. "Is he thinking about...me?"

Your eyes darted about as you pursed your lips feeling slightly embarrassed, "Minato... Hey, we are at work!" You playfully punched his shoulder bringing him back to reality.

Minato looked a little taken aback shaking his head before looking at you, "Ack, what are you doing there?"  You rested your hands on your hips and slightly leant over looking intently at him, "Did you not realize what you were saying?" You said and Minato's eyes grew wide, he immediately got off his chair and started to walk away saying nothing.

"Hey, Minato?!" You called out and chased after him but he never turned around probably due to the fact he was too embarrassed to look at you. The rest of day was very awkward after that incident though you couldn't get it out if your mind and ended finding yourself being the one thinking about Minato.