Happy Birthday Bakugo!!!!!♉🥳🥰🎂🎊🎊

While Bakugo was busy getting groceries (that they ain't really need but you know Kiri had to distract him in order to throw his surprise party duhhh...anyways) Kiri was busy in the living room decorating everything with balloons , banners , & confetti. And setting the table with plates ,  party hats , and candy. While he was doing that Mina , Denki , & Sero was in the kitchen helping with baking the cake , and making the food......(*Something explodes*) "Bro Denki what the fuck did you just do!?!?" Sero said yelling at Denki. " Ummm.....Well......I-.....hehehe..." Denki said scratching the back of his head. Mina came over to see what happened and somehow this idiot broke the microwave , Mina shook her head in disappointment and frustration. "Denki honey why don't you go...um...Help Kiri set up the table!" *she smiled trying to cover up her frustration* . Denki left the kitchen and went to help Kiri set the table up. After some hours they were done with everything and Bakugo was about to come home any minute , so Kiri went to get Kaito who was still asleep and everyone then got into position , turned off the lights , and waited for Bakugo to walk in. Minutes later Bakugo walked up to the door with the groceries in his hand and unlocked the door and opened it , he turned on the lights then everyone jumped up from behind their spots and yelled "SURPRISE!!!!" Bakugo almost had a heart attack and dropped the groceries on the ground then he said "What the fuck is y'all probably!? you guys almost gave me a godamn heart attack!!!". Everyone started laughing at Bakugo's reaction and then Mina started playing the music and everyone started to dance except for Bakugo because he doesn't like dancing so he sat down with Kaito in his lap , Kaito started to dance a little to beat of the song which Bakugo saw and it made him smile a bit. After everyone was done dancing and everything they sat down and ate together then Mina brought the cake out to the table and lit up the candles. Everyone stood around Bakugo and started to sing Happy Birthday (even Kaito joined in on singing happy birthday) then Bakugo made his wish and blew out the candles everyone clapped and Kiri started cutting pieces of cake for everyone. While everyone was eating their cake , Kiri saw that Kaito got cake all over his hands and face and started laughing then everyone noticed what Kiri was laughing at and started to laugh too. After the party was over Bakugo & Kirishima  thanked Mina , Denki , & Sero for coming then they left and went home. Both Bakugo & Kirishima was tired so Kirishima cleaned up everything while Bakugo washed the cake off Kaito then they all  went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope y'all enjoyed to chapter😊💕💕. Happy Birthday to all the Taurus out there♉🎉🎉💖💖 , I hope you all have a great birthday even though we're in quarantine but im sure y'all can make y'all birthday fun in your own way😌😁. Also 420 WHATCHA SMOKING!!!! ( I'm sorry  i had to do it man😆😆)

But yeah that's it for this chapter , I'm still debating if I should just end this whole fanfic right here or try and wait some months or so to see if I can come up with anything but if I can't imma just end this fanfic

But yeah that's it for this chapter , I'm still debating if I should just end this whole fanfic right here or try and wait some months or so to see if I can come up with anything but if I can't imma just end this fanfic. I know some y'all will be sad about but you never know I might make a different fanfic you all might like😌🤔 but that's all I have to say so bye!! And have a great day💖💖