part 13: hero support

Morning, class. Welcome to Hero Support. My name is... ...All American Boy! 'Course, nowadays... Ooh! ...I just go by Mr. Boy. But this year, it will be my privilege to help each of you become the very best hero support that you can be. Without hero support, why, there wouldn't be any heroes. All right, there probably would be heroes, but they would be very lonely. Lonely heroes indeed. And... Yes? Uh, yeah, um, when do we pick our names and costumes? Because I call dibs on "Zach Attack. " Well, you don't get to pick. On graduation day, you'll be assigned to your hero, and then he or she will, uh, decide what you will be called and what you will wear.)
THAT IS COMPLETELY UNFAIR!
(

I think this is mostly done in an attempt to avoid clashing colors. That's why when I was paired with... ...the Commander, red, white and blue it was, which for me was a very good thing because, uh, as you can see, blue really just makes my eyes pop! - It's very dramatic. - Huh. Uh, excuse me. I didn't know you worked for the Commander. I worked with the Commander. We were a team, Mr... Mr... Stronghold! Stronghold. You Steve's son? Yeah. And he never mentioned me to you. I don't... I don't think so. Makes sense. That makes perfect sense, because the Commander does not have time to sit around flipping through scrapbooks that I took the time to make for him. No, the Commander's got to be out there saving the world! With your mom. Your mom. - She ever mention me? - Uh... Incoming! Oh, look. He does glow. I told you. Greetings. Little misfire in the Mad Science Lab. No need to panic, unless you're a single-cell organism. Mr. Medulla, we in Hero Support are trained never to panic. My bad. I'll get the nurse... unless she's injured. Ah! Change... and ho! Now you. Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go back.)