•Chapter 9•

Soomins POV

I changed into my suit and prepared for my mission. "I hope haechan doesn't notice I'm gone," I say to myself. I then looked at the time.

 I then looked at the time

(This is what you wore ^)

7:30

Just 30 more minutes. I threw a rope out my window and climbed down. I got down safe because this wasn't my first time sneaking out. After that I got into my car, drove to the base, and met up with the other members. We all grabbed our group masks and and weapons. We then drove to NCT's base.

Haechan POV

I snuck out the house and noticed Soomins car wasn't there. Weird. I got in my car and went to base. We all got into our positions and waited for the mystery girl.

Soomins POV

We all got into our positions and entered the building.
Not going to lie, I was kind of terrified. I'm probably going to mess things up.
I start to panic. I look over to hasuel.
"I'm going to mess up.." I say to her.
"No your not! What do you think you trained for?" She responds.
Confidence boost.
"Get down. They know were here. You know what you need to do right? Let them get you. We have your back, I promise." Hasuel reassures. I trust her.
I slowly got up from my position and crept away from Hasuel. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck, and a hand around my mouth.
"Oh god what's happening??" I think.
Where is Hasuel? She told me shed have my back. All of a sudden, I see everything go dark. I hear faint voices, but I cant decipher them. I feel myself being carried away, to who knows where. I can hear a voice say quite a distance away,
"Fall back! We cant get her!"
Was it Hasuel? Please help me..
Everything went dark. I could no longer hear anything.

...

I woke up with tape around my mouth. I was in a basement, sitting in a chair. Why cant I move? Hasuel? Anyone?

I look around me. What is this place? Where am i? I see a dark figure walk up to me. He looks a lot like..

Haechan!?