Tʜʀᴇᴇ

NEXT TIME LEAD WITH AN APOLOGY☂︎︎

☂︎︎

While Hayley had arrived to the mansion that night she was to tired to explore the many rooms there were. So when she woke up in the morning that was the first thing she'd do.

"It's not the best but it will suit our needs," Elijah announced smoothly to the werewolf who was currently looking in one of the four living rooms. "Right now you're the most important person in our family, you need a good home." Elijah announced a welcoming smile on his face.

         "I hope it's to your liking." Elijah said and Hayley smiled, not used to being catered to.

      "It's more then enough, thank you." Hayley said still getting used to the space in the house.

      "Your safety is our upmost importance." Elijah said walking closer to the wolf who gave an awkward smile.

She looked around the room a little more tugging at a blanket that looks like a crib she cringed at the dust and let out a cough Elijah was watching her patiently and jumped at the south of her discomfort.

"Are you alright?" Elijah asked and Hayley nodded her head thankful for his concern.

"Just dust." She said offhandedly waving away his concern.

      Finally after a moment of silence Hayley got the courage to ask the question that was plaguing her mind. "Your sister, Nadia, will she be back?" Hayley asked trying to suppress her growing smile at the thought of the hybrid.

      Elijah opened his mouth and contemplated his words for a moment. "I'm not completely sure." He confessed he watched Hayley's body language and allowed a small smirk to erupt his features.

       "But if I do happen to see her around I will make it a point to convince to her stay." Elijah sand and Hayley opened her mouth to tell him not to but she was interrupted.

"That won't be necessary." A voice spoke behind Elijah.

     Elijah turned his body to his sister mildly confused at her announcement. Hayley straighten her back at her presence something that didn't go unnoticed by the hybrid.

      "Klaus isn't the person I would trust with your safety and Elijah is... expendable to Klaus." Nadia said glancing over at her brother, thinking back to all of the times he had been shoved in a box.

"Until Klaus can prove that he can in fact provide a stable home and guarantee your upmost safety I will be staying." Nadia spoke formally almost hostile.

Nadia turned away from the pair without announcing her leave and Elijah sighed disapprovingly at her lack of manners.

      Elijah proceeded to turn back to Hayley a look on his face as if he had just remembered something. "So I'm curious, in all this time, has anyone asked you how you feel?"