Kalani Chapman

As the man I now know as my uncle Leland drove to some place I say back in the seat and looked at my dad with a small smile. When he looked at me I looked away.

"You know, you don't have to be afraid of me right?" He told me.

"I know. It's just been so long." I told him.

"I feel that. I guess everything is going to be different now." He said.

"Yeah. Let's not focus on that, I really would like to forget ok?" I said.

"You know. Sometimes it's our worst memories that make us a stronger person." He said.

"Oh thank you, wise master Yoda." I said sarcastically.

"Yep. She's your kid alright." I heard Leland mutter under his breath.

"Hey!" I said.

-Time skip- (At Duane Lee's home)

My dad had taken me back to his house where I would be shown where I was sleeping, and given the tour of the house. I was sitting in my new room unpacking the few things I could salvage from my mom's house when. I got a phone call from an unknown number. Being stupid, I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello sweet girl. I'm coming for you and when I get my hands on you your a dead girl!" The male voice on the other end yelled.

"Who are you? I don't know you." I growled.

"Oh I think you do." He chuckled.

"Don't call me again." I growled and hung up.

"Hey, your uncle called me. Wet have a lead if your interested." My dad said as he poked his head in my room.

"Huh, yeah. I'm in." I smiled and got up to follow him.

"You need some gear first. Don't want you getting hurt." He chuckled.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THE LACK OF UPDATES! At first I stopped for a reason. I wanted to see if people would like this story and it's doing ok and second, I kinda forgot about it. Then life happened and things went to shit but anyway. I'm back and I'll be updating soon.