IV

Baekhyun POV

Waking up to a gentle voice outside my door, I nearly cried. The sun wasn't even shining and yet, someone wanted me awake.

"Your Highness? His Majesty requests you to join him for breakfast in his room, may I escort you?" A small boy peeked inside the room, his mop of blue hair shocking against his pale skin.

"Um, of course, it would be lovely. Please, wait a moment for me to dress properly."

Hurrying to the closet, I grabbed a pair of white pants and a silvery silk shirt that had pretty gold chains lacing the front. Giggling at my choice, I skipped to my mirror, adding a light coat of silver eyeliner and a dusty bronze eyeshadow to my eyes. Tousling my hair, I let it fall in natural curls.

Grinning, I opened the door, peaking out to see a tall girl with ashy purple hair and big green eyes waiting patiently for me.

"Uhhhhh, I'm ready Miss..."

"Tzuyu, Your Highness, I'll be your Lady-in-waiting, here to do your bidding." The girl said with a bow, her skirts falling gracefully around her.

Allowing her to lead the way, I stared in amazement at the lavish corridor furnishings, the subtle and elegant black and gold accents and velvet curtains.

Not paying attention to my surroundings, I slammed face first into a door.

"Forgive me Your Highness!! I swear it was an accident!!" Tzuyu panicked, frantically making sure I wasn't broken.

I smiled gently, letting her know I was fine. Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the gilded oak door, and then I entered the room.

Inside was lavish, red velvet and silver, sparkling threads of gold on the plush chairs, black cherry wood desk with silver decorations, a massive King sized bed decked in black silk and ivory down pillows, silver stitching in the design of stars and moons, and there seated on a gorgeous red velvet chair in front of the floor to ceiling window.... Was Kai.

"You may leave now Tzuyu, tell Jongho that me and Prince Baekhyun will be meeting with him for wedding preparations in an hour. An hour Tzuyu, no later. I do not want my countries greatest wedding planner to be misinformed." With a curt nod and a bow, Tzuyu left the door clicking shut softly behind her.

In the silence that followed, I stared at the male before me. He was leaning on his hand, a letter in front of him, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration, a small lock of white gold hair falling over his eye in a seductive manner.

"Sit Baekhyun, eat. I ordered this meal for you." I startled at his deep voice, gingerly sitting on the chair beside him, my mind working a mile a minute. My heart was beating so loud, I'm sure he heard it.

"Thank you Your Majesty, for allowing me to eat with you." I mumbled, fiddling with my fingers before picking up a fork and stabbing a peice of strawberry, popping the sweet fruit in my mouth. I moaned softly at the taste, my eyes closing in ecstasy.

"Call me by name Baekhyun, after all you will be my Queen, and I can't have my Queen calling me so formally. And... Please, don't moan, it gives me thoughts I should save for the wedding night." He grinned, swiping his thumb under my bottom lip, catching the juice of the berry that collected before bringing his thumb to his mouth, sucking softly. My face flamed, the room getting hotter theblonger I stared.

With a voice I barely recognized as my own I whispered, "Who says you must wait?" His eyes widened, a sinful smile resting on his plump lips before he pulled me into his lap, his strong arms holding me to his toned body.

"Oh aren't you just a sin." I gasped as his hands cupped my bum, squeezing softly before his lips attached to my neck, kissing softly with a few soft nips here and there.