Chapter 1: Stranger

Lucio (Depressed)

"Why, such dreadful faith, why am I left with none but this, this curse! Why would it not take the only thing I have left"
"Mother, Father, Sister, Everyone, I shall join you soon enough, atlas' I don't have to wait and suffer any further"

In the depths of the dark night, He was standing on the edge of a bridge, no lights were visible, no cars, no lamps, but stars.
Such words were discernible a supposed demise was about to take place as Lucio was about to jump off the bridge, Until.

???? (Panicked)

"Don't!!!"

A mysterious voice envelops Lucio's ears, unconscious from fatigue, fever and distraught.
He opened his eyes and a bright light grazed his eyes

Lucio (Frazzled and Confused)

Is it over? Am I---

????

Dead?

Lucio (Frustrated)

No, No! Why Am I still alive?

????

I saved you, you were about to jump on that bridge.
Can you get up? Here have a tea, it'll help you recover.

Distraught and Confused, Lucio was filled with anger, he got up from the bed aggressively approached the mysterious lady, Tea was spilled, the lady pressed against the wall, wrist held up and an anger fuelled Lucio yelled.

Lucio (Angry)

Why did you save me?! Why?!
I'm supposed to be with my family!
I'm supposed to be free from this burden!

Lucio started to cry, slowly releasing the tight grope from the lady's wrist.

???? (Sorry)

I'm sorry, I just---

Lucio

What?!

????

I just thought you shouldn't do what you were about to do, Life is precious---

Lucio (Furious and exhausted)

Life is precious you say?! You don't know me! And who the hell do you think you are telling me what not to do!

Slowly Lucio drifted away passed out from his condition, the young lady quickly aided him.

An unstable mind, distraught to his whole existence, despair was the only thing that keeps Lucio alive, or was it?
Lucio woke up and remembered everything, there on his right on the floor is the young Lady, sleeping.
Depressed, He decided to leave the shack where they were, leaving the young Lady without her knowing it.
As soon as Lucio made his way out, he ran fast like he never ran before, but the young Lady noticed Lucio was gone and caught a glimpse of him outside the window, she hasted to follow Lucio.

???? (Running)

Wait! Please stop!

Lucio (looked back)

Lucio

Stop, Following me!

Not short after they've reached the busy highway.
Still running, the young lady introduced herself.

???? (Panting)

My name is Luna!

Lucio

I won't see the sunset of this day to care!

Lucio started running across streets, no regards for his safety.

Lucio

If one vehicle could just hit me and end my misery! If I could just die---