Chapter 2 - The light is lost, the darkness comes, the light shone..

When there's no light that means there is no darkness, and when there is light there is no darkness, but all is within.

Just like a shadow, you cannot produce a silhouette if there is no light, therefore you are the darkness that needs light, contrary, you cannot shine if there is no darkness, how can you? if everything that surrounds you is as bright as a light.

Walking along the sidewalks Luna is taking a breather, appreciating the essence of life, until.

Luna

A night so bright with the starry sky, Moon shines luminescing through my eyes, yet this gentleman seeks his demise, maybe he's blinded by depression and sorrow that he cannot see the beauty of life, that much I can tell from his eyes.

I have seen it before, far before.

At that moment Luna's life flashed before her eyes, ruminating what was.
Luna's childhood with her parents in a small house, poverty is umpteen and those with wealth denies them. DaeRiunt.

A society condemning the poor, contrasting them with the witches, for they have different beliefs in religion.
The wealthy saw them as an advocate of demons for they do not understand them, they call them DaeRiunt, meaning the Demon Spawns.
And so it has been decided to extermination of the DaeRiunt, and so the violence and murder of this era was born.

Luna (Speaking to his mother)

Mother, are we going to be alright?

Alosia (Anxious)

It will all be alright Luna, Your father is on his way home.
Oh Lucious where are you.

Riot breaks! people screaming! children crying! Fire all over the settlement of the DaeRiunt.

A large crowd is roaming and hunting around the settlement, they march accompanied by a percussion. Dumm!! Dumm!! Dumm Dumm Dumm!! Echoes.

MadLadd (1)

Kill all the DaeRiu, those wretched fiend roams around freely in our land is repulsive, those demons shall meet their fate in the name of TeDeVeus!

People

In Nomeni TeDeVeus!!

As the March of the TeDeVeus approaches near to where Alosia and Luna's home, Luna started crying, Alosia in hopes to comfort Luna whispered.

Alosia

Luna I will not let anything happen to you, that I swear my dear daughter, I shall give my life to protect you, Hide in the Closet chest, do not make a sound, do not come out no matter what happen no matter what you see, be strong! Be brave! I love you.

Alosia hid her daughter as the march is getting louder and nearer, the only thing she can think of is to protect her daughter.
Empowered by such maternity love, Alosia grabbed a rolling pin as a weapon.

Thud! Their door was broken down, there Alosia stands still as she let out a chant.

MaddLadd(1)

Fiend! Get her! Kill her!

Alosia

"Unto the moon is high ye shall be impervious ye shall be live and Unto the moon is low to thee sunlight shall be ye strength and life"

Swoosh! A swing of a sword is heard even in the closed chest where Luna is.
Passed out from terror Luna remains unseen.

MaddLadd (1)

Search every corner of this rubbish, Anything that moves, Stab it, Kill it leave it lifeless.

MaddLadd (2)

There is a chest in here sire!

MaddLadd(1)

Open it!

Maddladd(2)

This woman chanted sire! We do not know if it's safe, it might even be a trap!

MaddLadd(1)

I suppose you are right, Well then burn it along with this house.

MaddLadd(2)

Yes Sire!

MaddLadd(1)

Hurry up! It's almost midnight.

The whole house was set on fire along with the chest where Luna sleeps.
As the murder continuous, the poor Luna was set on fire as she sleeps.