Chapter 18

Positive 

OMG I'm pregnant! Will Noah leave me because I'm pregnant I hope not what am I going to do. "Elle are you okay in there" "Ye" "Can I come in" "Ye" "what dose it say Elle?" "June I'm pregnant but I don't know what to do because me and Noah didn't want to have children till after one of us graduate collage" "You will work it out and I'm telling you Noah  won't leave you I promise" "I'm scared I know he wont but there's always a possibility" "If he dose I am going to kill him he much to blame than you are" "Thank you June" "How are you going to tell him?" "I don't know yet I might go to the mall and see  if I can find anything" "Okay I'll see you later Elle" "Ye thank you June" "Anytime Elle"    

On my way to the Mall a felt like a car was following me. When I got to the mall I found everything I needed. whilst driving home the same car was behind me it ended up running me off the road and I drove into a bush but I saw in that moment who it was. Ricky what is he doing out of jail. "You should of chose me baby!" Omg the baby is it okay that was my last thought until it went black. I woke up in a white room with Noah by my side. "Baby where am I?" "your a the hospital you got into a crash babe" "NO I didn't I got ran off the road by Ricky Noah he's back and mad" "Oh my god Shelly he isn't getting to you I promise babe" "Babe can you get the nurse I need to ask her something" "Ye sure" "thank you" When the nurse came in I asked Noah  to leave a second "What can I do for you Rochelle?" "Please call me Elle and also I need to know if my baby is okay I just found out today I was pregnant" "Yes the baby is fine we haven't told your partner yet also your 2 months along" "Thank you is there anyway I can make an appointment for a scan?" "I can do that now if you want" Yes please"

"Do you want a picture" "Yes please" "okay let me go and get it" "Thank you" "Here you go" "Thank you so much" A while later Noah came back in "You okay Shelly" "I'm better than Okay" "What's got you so happy" "I need to tell you something sit down and put your hand out and close your eyes" "Okay" I places the photo on his hand. "Okay open" "Omg Shelly your your pregnant" "You sure looks that way" "How far along are you" "Two months but I only found out today when you mum came round" "That's why she wanted me to stay away" "Yep but Noah I need to ask this it sounds stupid but are you  going to leave me?" "Why would I do that I put the bloody ring on your finger for a reason" "Ye I know but were both so young" "Shelly I put that ring on your finger so I can have your kids and we can be together no matter what happens i'm not leaving you" "I love you Noah Flynn" "I love you two Shelly Evens" "Do you like your surprise then?" "Yes I can't wait" "Nor can I baby" "The doctor said you can leave in an hour and were going to go and  tell your dad and the little man and my dad and my dipshit of a brother" "Okay" 

"Hey dad Hey brad can you both sit  down we need  to tell you something" "Okay" "Well I'm pregnant" "Omg Elle congratulations" "Thank you" "Noah your lucky I like you and your getting married otherwise I would kill you" "Thanks Max"    "Okay so how far along are you" "Two months" "Who knows" "Well you Brad and June were on are way to tell Mathew and Lee" "Okay i'll see you later then" "Bye dad love ya" One the way to the Flynn's I felt worried to see Lee after are fight. Noah could tell I was worried he put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it. "Okay it's now or never" "Let's go then" Mum Dad Lee we need to tell you something" "Go on" "Okay one I was in a car accident Ricky is back in town but were okay" "What do you mean were" "Dad Lee Elle's pregnant"   "Congratulations Elle and son dose that mean you will come and join me at work" "Nope I have a job and it's good pay" "Congratulations bro" "Thanks little bro" "Elle let's go out side so I can talk  to you" "Okay June" 

Hope you liked this chapter I might end this book soon as I don't have much ideas for it what do you think? Vote and comment xo