Chapter 1

Tyler unraveled his crumpled page that he just wrote on. He looked at it thinking it was too much. His mom wouldn't be able to live without him but he knew his dad wouldn't care. The paper was filled with too many goodbyes as if he was already gone. Tyler knew it was too much of a suicide letter than it was a good bye. He grabbed the shriveled paper and tossed it in the trash can across the room. Then again he began writing:
________________________
Dear Mom,
You birthed me... You attempted to raise me. You cooked me meals that were nearly raw. You made me feel useless and worthless my whole life and through these 16 years of my life I am done. I am finished because I am tired. I am tired of living. You have made my life a living hell, you let my dad beat me and beat me till I learned to defend myself! You could've said At Least one thing... "Stop!"... But you didn't you didn't say shit! You let me hurt ,you let me scream ,you let me stay in pain my whole life. I want to say I love you in my goodbye letter. But I would be lying. Goodbye mom forever till you die... Oh wait no... God will accept me back in heaven. But you will be thrown in hell... So you know what it was like living with you.
Love, your now dead son Tyler
________________________
Tyler put the pencil down and wiped the tears off his face. He wasn't crying because he was killing himself, he was crying because he never had a true mom or dad. He picked up the paper and folded it hamburger style and stuck it in an envelope. On the envelope he wrote "Mom". Slowly Tyler walked to his moms room and set the note on her bed, because that's the first place she goes when she's home for work. He had planned a week in advance the way he was going to take his life, he chose overdose. After staring at the letter on his mothers bed for a half a minute, he walked to his moms vanity, where she put all the medications. He grabbed a random pill bottle hopping it would make some effect. He took a water and the bottle of pills and swallowed all except 5. He set the bottle next to the note and went and laid in his bed hoping he wouldn't wake up.
------------------------
5 hours later he woke up in a hospital. He saw his mom crying in the corner and his older brother pacing back and forth, from wall to wall of the room. He saw no sign of his father. When they noticed he was waking up his brother said, "Hey buddy, how you doing?"
"Never better!" He responded sarcastically. No one seemed to ask questions like why he tried to commit suicide because the letter explained it all. However, Tyler began crying out of nowhere.
"What's wrong lil bro." Asked his brother Micheal.
"I'm still alive, I wanna be dead! Why am I not dead? I shouldn't hear my voice. I shouldn't..." Tyler's voice trailed off to a cry and his brother left the room in disbelief. No one seemed to understand the struggle! There weren't apologies coming from his mother. His dad didn't show up. He felt as if no one cared that he tried they only cares that their reputation was at stake. What would they think if Tyler attempted suicide and succeeded? Tyler felt lonely, felt insecure, and he was in so much pain. His mom woke up after a 10 minute nap, grabbed her things, and without a word deserted him at the hospital. He didn't understand how a mother could leave her child there dying and staying in physical and mental pain! Every half hour a nurse would check on him. A different nurse came in each time. All with variations of hair colors. 3 hours after everyone left him he decided to try to go to sleep. The stress he felt made him exhausted!
He then was fast a sleep not more than 5 minutes later!