Hunting

Lockdown vs Hunting ...

What will your choice ? Mine is hunting. Obviously if your choice is huntting you will love rural life .  Now a days the world is closed and every where is lockdown. But in village ? No,  not in village. There is no lockdown and no fear of corona , along with so many things to enjoy life. Like you can bath in natural swiming_pool (ponds ) , you can go to the fields, you can go for huntting .

Hunting is a great way to enjoy life. a day ago , my friend Uzair call me to visit his village Gomal and enjoy some moments there. it was a great Invitation to me. I accept it immediately and call to Yasir to go with me ,he agreed .We start bike and left to gomal.
Gomal is a small village im Kpk Pakistan. it is a getway to Waziristan. and Gomal Zam Dam is located there.
We reached there at 3pm . Uzair welcomed us and offered tea , fatigue relieved. after a while we picked the guns and go for hunting. I missed some shots but after realizing that how to balance the gun to shot, I hunted 5 birds in seven shots.

The next day ,we hunted 20 others and eat that. after enjoying a lot we return back to our homes .

So if you are feeling bored in city ,go to your nearest village for hunting and enjoy yourlife.

faridoon burki