Meet Shizukana and Yami ;; A/N

Hello. Hi. Welcome. My name is Lawliet, and this is gonna be a strange story. I have no idea how it's going to go, but I thought I should introduce the two characters.

Name: Shizukana Ātisuo
A

ge: Seventeen
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Biromantic/Asexual (Leans towards males)
Role: College student
Brief personality: As a calm and shy guy, Shizukana is not the man he seems. He is calm and open, shy and cold. He can be a bit angry and short-tempered, but that's only when he cannot draw something correctly or when someone he knows aggrivates him. Shizukana is a logical guy, but he gets very anxious when there's a test or quirk assessment. When someone pays him a compliment, however, he gets extremely embarassed and will most likely hide behind his hands and blush insanely. He also has trust issues. If someone gets too close too fast, he'll distance himself. He doesn't enjoy things that go too fast.
Physical Description: Tall, lanky, dark purple hair, gray eyes, freckles. He usually will wear black skinny jeans with rips in them, and will have a few silver chains on them. He'll wear a black button-up shirt underneath a white oversized sweater, with the collar perking up above the collar of the sweater. His white sweater usually has a design of an anime character, sometimes Kokichi Ouma (Danganronpa), Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid), or Kakashi Hatake (Naruto). He wears a pair of black combat boots, with the word "Artist" on the sides. He also wears a pair of Harry Potter style glasses, except they're a bit bigger in size. He also has an industrial piercing in his left ear. To cover his floofy, and usually not brushed, hair, he usually wears a grey slouch cap.
SHSL: SHSL Mangaka

name ;; karipuso yami
age ;; seventeen
gender ;; male
pronouns ;; he | him | his
sexuality ;; homoromantic , asexual
role ;; college student
personality ;; after being left alone for most of his life, yami resorted to being quiet, calm, observant. he watched everyone and kept mental notes of their attitudes, their reactions, their everyday actions that he witnessed. he wasn't stalking them, he just wanted to be the one who was cautious and ready. he does not like sudden occurrences. as he aged, he became more kind and open-minded towards those of which he grew close to, no matter who they were. however, if he doesn't know someone, he is usually hostile and not the kindest. towards his significant other, he is very kind and very protective, as he does not wish to harm the one he loves. sometimes his bad attitude can get to him, however, and he's noticed to be a bit standoffish and not as kind as normal. while in a trial, he is noticably more crazy and erratic, and seems more psychopathic than like the average male he is.

appearance ;; Yami is 5'10", and weighs about 117lbs. His hair is very messy. It'll be curly or it will be wavy, or sometimes will look spiky, while other times it'll look wavy. His hair is white, and it has two black streaks running through it. Yami wears a lot of monochrome clothing. His most common outfit is a pair of black skinny jeans with rips in it, a pair of black combat boots with steel bottoms, and a loose grey, white, or black  T-shirt. He also wears a white trench coat that has a hood on it. Yami has a black ring peircing on the left side of his lip. He has an industrial peircing in his left ear, the bar black and white, marbled. Out of the two of them, he's always more dressed up.
shsl talent ;; shsl runner
shsl talent description ;; his talent is "ultimate runner", which symbolizes a lot of what he did. he ran, observed things, and ran statistics to help himself with certain things. pretty simple.

-----------------
A/n ;; If there are any strange glitches in the text or anything of the sort, I'm sorry. I didn't really think about how glitchy copy and pasting their information would be. Anyways, I have a schedule that I'll be starting, and it'll be the following.

-----------------
Monday ;; release chapter and start writing next chapter.
Tuesday ;; read through it and revise.
Wednesday ;; publish the chapter.
Thursday ;; small break
Friday ;; start working on the next chapter
Saturday ;; fix the chapter and reread it.
Sunday ;; break.
----------------

As you can see here, I will only be posting new chapters on Monday and Wednesday. I will try to keep to said schedule to keep this organized. Anyways, have a nice day.