•english•»morining sunshine«•english•

Waking up everyday knowing I can't go out off this house because of quarantine sucks, but the positive side, here I get to see My husband wake up and spend time with me the whole day.

I woke up around 7 am, to cook breakfast for both of us, I was cooking out something different today.

Something that we haven't eaten for a very long time, it was our first food we ate at our first ever date.

Home made pancakes, especially we are both busy everyday meaning we have to eat quick cooked food.

Mostly cup noodles, so this will be a bit interesting, while making the pancakes like the shape of a heart, then getting the syrup and some berries to top it all.

After putting the heart shaped pancakes I added syrup and seeing the syrup going down made me a little satisfied and adding the blue berries in it.

I then took some fork and spoons and some tissues to put it, I also took a dining knife.

After I set that on the table I then proceed to get some milk and poured it on a glass and set it close to his side of the plate.

I then went to our bedroom then slowly went into the bed and looked at Sejun while he's sleeping.

It was nice to see him not stress about anything, its nice to see him sleep peacefully, but I have to wake him up eventually.

I gave Sejun some small kisses in the forehead then gave him a hug, his chest  was so comfy, especially with the coat I gave him.

"Good morning Seji~" I whispered, then I felt a hand on my head and his lips at my head, Blushing like crazy I felt safe.

"Morning sunshine" Sejun whispered into my ear, i felt butterflies at my stomach, its been a while since we cuddled, it feels..nice.

Then I broke the hug then kissed Sejun in the cheeks "its time to eat, I prepared something new that we haven't tried for ages" I said then giggled, Sejun giggled as well and stood up at the bed then he lifted me like a princess.

"S-Sejun I-" Sejun cutted me then looked into my eyes and smiled "Shh~" I went silent but enjoying me getting lifted by Sejun.

He sat me down at the chair and sat down opposite to me, then looked at the food "starting the quarantine with some home made pancakes? Nice choice queen" Sejun complimented, I blushed then giggled a bit I nodded then smiled at Sejun.

"Then lets eat hm?" Sejun said, he then took his fork then took a piece of a pancake then ate it.

"Is it yummy?" I asked, he took some time then looked at me and smiled "its amazing!" Sejun replied, he was happy smiling and cute.

After we ate Sejun insisted to wash the dishes so I let him, While I wait for him at the kitchen table.

"How was your sleep Seji?" I ask, while looking at my Facebook feed, "it was great actually" Sejun replied, I got curious so "why?" I replied, he giggled.

"Because it was about you" Sejun said,then he washed his hands then dried them and went to me.

He then hold my waist from the back and his head at my neck, he then kissed my neck I giggled because i'm ticklish.

He then lift me up once more then run to the living room and throw me to the coach, he then jump right after me, startling me.

"You should not do that again!" I said, Sejun laughed then he cuddled me  while going through Netflix on what to watch the whole day.

"Its been a while..." Sejun said while kissing me in the cheeks, "yea it has been s while since we were together" I reply, I blushed a bit as well as him.

It has been too long since we last hangout together, with no distractions or not even a single person around, its just me and Sejun.

Stay safe to all to the people who are in quarantine, wherever you are please be safe and always wash your hands with soap to not get coronavirus.

And to all front liners you are heroes with no capes we Love you.