The love of my life~part 1

I moved to NJ to get a fresh start in what happened with my parents but it just doesn't feel the same without them well at least I have Aliz. So we moved in this beautiful house (btw your rich) and I love it so much but it just feels empty and lonely. So I went down stairs to talk to Aliz about our first day of school.
Aliz-Hey y/n wassup
Y/n-hey Aliz I just wanted to talk about our first day of school tomorrow
Aliz-oh ok what do you wanna talk about
Y/n- I'm just scared about school idk if I would make any friends there
Aliz- Its ok y/n you will I promise and plus you have me by your side
Y/n- Thx Aliz your the best
Aliz-No problem
Y/n-well I'm gonna go back up stairs it's kinda getting late so I want to go to bed
Aliz-ok goodnight y/n
Y/n- goodnight
You go upstairs to get ready for bed and you wear this to bed

 Aliz-Hey y/n wassupY/n-hey Aliz I just wanted to talk about our first day of school tomorrow Aliz-oh ok what do you wanna talk about Y/n- I'm just scared about school idk if I would make any friends thereAliz- Its ok y/n you will I promise and pl...

you brushed your teeth and got ready for bed. You weren't that tired so you just scrolled through tik tok (your tik tok famous) you saw on your fyp this guy that was so cute and looked like a nice guy. You liked it then you followed him and then you made a tik tok and then 5 seconds later he you got a notification and it was that guy that you thought was cute he followed you back and liked you tik tok too. You were kinda happy. Then you get tired so you go to bed and just think about that guy and you were happy he followed you back.