True Facts #1

Credit to the following facts goes to @c.r.e.e.p.y.p.a.s.t.a_facts on Instagram. I have verified these facts and found them to be accurate.

Fact #1- The Black Wolf and Slenderman used to be enemies until he accepted his role and joined Slender's side.

Fact #2- Wolf's mother abused him in awful ways. He now suffers from PTSD and often gets flashbacks of what his mother did to him when he was young.

Fact #3- The Black Wolf is the strongest creepypasta and he is the leader of the Creepypastas.

Fact #4- Wolf is skilled with a variety of weaponry but his favorite weapons to use are his Karambits.

Fact #5- The Black Wolf is a good cook. He often makes meals for the other CP's.

Fact #6- The Black Wolf is very good at the art of torture, especially mental torture. It's a skill he learned from experience due to what his mother did to him.

Fact #7- The Black Wolf suffers from DID (dissociative identity disorder) which means he has multiple personalities.

Fact #8- The Black Wolf is known for his catchphrases having something to do with the big bad wolf nursery rhymes, adding a dark and sinister twist to children's' tales. One of these catchphrases are "Little pig... Little pig... Let's begin." Which he would say shortly before torturing his victims brutally.

Fact #9- Wolf cannot drink holy wine. If he does, he experiences painful side effects from the drink. However he has no negative reactions from drinking wine that isn't blessed by a priest.

Fact #10- The Black Wolf regularly eats raw meat. He can eat up to 20 pounds of raw flesh in one day, much like a wild grey wolf. He can eat regular food, however this often makes him sick since his body needs raw meat to stay strong and healthy.

Fact #11- Wolf relies heavily on his instincts which helped him become and incredibly strong fighter and leader. His instincts are never wrong and his actions almost always base off of what his instincts tell him.

Fact #12- The Black Wolf is known to be very stubborn, determined, aggressive, territorial and quick to anger. Yet many people theorize that he truly cares about the other pastas a lot but doesn't like to show it.

Fact #13- The Black Wolf is currently 20 years old. He often self-harms and is suicidal.

Fact #14- The number of separate personalities that The Black Wolf has is currently unknown. One of his personalities is named West.

Fact #15- The Black Wolf was born and raised in the state of Texas. Some say he and the rest of the pastas currently live somewhere in a forest in Texas.