rules:

1) no smut, not everyone is comfortable with roleplaying it and quite frankly, neither am I.

2) no bullying out of roleplay

3) no stalking or trying to prey on minors, you will be reported

4) no "kicking people out of the roleplay" without discussion with me first

5) have fun

Comment with the following information - it is not your own, only your OC/character

If it's an OC-

Name of oc
Age
Status - alive or dead
Date of birth
Animatronic or human or both (for example, William Afton)
Extra info

If it's a character in the games -

Name of the character
Age
Status - alive or dead (most are dead tho :P)
Animatronic or human or both (for example, William Afton)

This is for fun only, don't take anything seriously

My character:

Emily Afton/Whiskey - my OC
16
Dead/alive (I forgot to put this lol)
12/10
Both
She was "killed" by her dad with the use of a new springlock suit, a white fox, called Whiskey. She seeks revenge and wants to protect all animatronics. At a young age her mom was killed by an animatronic and William blamed Emily for it. Much like her dad, she is insane but tries to hide it. She likes to play keyboard and violin and keeps to herself. She does, however try to befriend all animatronics, starting with freddy and the others. She has a friend called Shaun who protects her from her dad, William. She feels like she can be with the animatronics more than her dad.

The role play will start when i say so, if you want to join when it starts then comment on this page only.

If you know a friend who would want to join @ them in a comment so they can see the book.