Part 5

Siddhant heard someone knocking the door...

His friend Vaibhav who is also his PA entered into the cabin...

Vaibhav: Siddhant, now i have not come as PA.. but as your friend...

Siddhant: Vaibhav, you know.. there is no formalities between us... You tell me...

Vaibhav sat in front of him...

Vaibhav: SIddhant, what happened?  I have never seen you like this disturbed... That too in a meeting...

Siddhant: I am myself amazing of my condition... I felt myself embarassed that moment when i was lost in front of my staffs...

Vaibhav: thats why i was worried and came to you as a friend... Otherwise you know i dont prefer to use the privilege of being friend in the office hours..

Siddhant: Vaibhav... its good you came here asking me... I too want to share this to you...

Vaibhav: Tell me Siddhant..

Siddhant: Roli, that girl is disturbing me a lot...

Vaibhav: WHich girl???

Siddhant: The one we saw in the theatre... Roli...

Vaibhav: You mean the girl for whom you fight with that guy and handover to police...

Siddhant: Yes... exactly...

Vaibhav: OH oh!  SO my friend is caught in love...

Siddhant smiled...

Siddhant: yes.. i love her...

Vaibhav: But we dont know who that girl is where we can locate her...

Siddhant: I dont know too Vaibhav... But i believe i will locate her somewhere...

Vaibhav: But how???

Siddhant: Why cant we go to that theatre and see...

Vaibhav: Siddhant, i think you have gone mad in love... is she residing in theatre that she will be available there at all times... LIke how we went to cinema that day.. She too might have come...

Siddhant: That is there... but what is the way now...

Vaibhav: We need to wait only... Lets have our eye open and look around whether we can locate her anywhere in the city when we go out... Nothing else can be done...

Siddhant: Hmm... you are right...

Vaibhav: By the way you deewani... Please now concentrate on meeting when we go back... Remember you are MD of the concern & cant be like this...

Siddhant: Yes... I will take care... Dont worry... I will be ok in the meeting...

Vaibhav: Thats my friend...

Vaibhav left the room...

Siddhant : Roli... where are you...

Siddhant smiled...